First prey

I reached to work five minutes after my decision was made. Most of my day on work was boring as usual. I worked as an cashier at a convenience store. Even though my job was basically to serve customers, I also had to make orders from the store's suppliers to replenish the store when needed. After cashing customers after customers which felt like forever a particular customer walked in, he was tall, light complexion, dark brown dreads and piercings. My panties instantly got wet, my pussy felt like it was drowning in the middle of the ocean. He walked up to my register and looked at me and smiled. My legs weakened and my cunt got paralyzed. I wasn't sure where this urge to fuck him over and over came from but I'll admit it felt good. My mind began to stir with all the dirty thoughts you could think of and I wanted to make those thoughts a reality. I didn't realize he was asking me a question until he snapped his fingers in front of my face which caused me to jump. I told him we didn't have any of what he was looking for, he said thanks and hand me a little paper. I looked at it and on it was written Trey followed by a number, a phone number. I looked up and saw him leaving the store, I smiled to myself and whispered under my breath "my first prey."

I worked the rest of my shift eager to go home to call Trey. I wrapped up my stuff and headed out the store. As I left the compound and as I bend the corner I saw Trey leaning against a wall staring at me and smiling.
"What are you doing here, are you waiting on someone" I asked.  "Yea, I'm actually waiting on you." he replied. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do or say. He lean towards me and whispered, "Why don't we go for a little walk." The sound of his voice made me feel to fuck him right here. "I'm not living far from here, why don't you come  by my place and chill out a bit." I asked hoping he agrees.

I know I might be wrong for now meeting a guy and wanting to fuck his brains out just because he's sexy but I need to get this fucking urge to be satisfied.

He agree to come and we walk and talk on our way to my house. After fifteen minutes of walking, we arrived. I opened the door and watch him walk inside the living room, eyes straying. I allow him to make himself comfortable.

"Could you give me a second or two I'm gonna freshen up." I said walking backwards to my bedroom.