"No, don't kill me! I didn't do anything!"

Chapter one

"No, don't kill me! I didn't do anything!"

               "You fucking bastard!" Harry shouted into the phone as Zayn answered.

"Well, hello to you, too. Why have you decided to call me on this fine morning?"

"You fucking stole Louis from me!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about" Zayn replied.

"You left a fucking note, you wanker! How could you and Niall do that to me?! You don't go against your leader!" The man shouted, angrily.

"It was quite easy, actually. Besides, we're tired of you being the leader. You quit your roll as leader and you can have your toy back, but if you don't then we'll have to kill him."

"No, don't kill me! I didn't do anything!" Louis shouted, scared.

Harry heard his voice in the background, "what the fuck is wrong with you?! He's mine, not yours!"

"As of now, he's Niall's and mine. You don't give up being head of the mob then I guess Niall and I will have fun with Louis before putting him out of his misery!" The raven-haired man replied, then chuckled darkly.

"I didn't do anything!" The blue-eyed boy screamed, terrified, "master, I-I don't want to be here! I'm scared!" He shouted, hoping Harry heard him.

"You're scaring him more than I did! Bring him back here, or I'll go over there myself!" The green-eyed man shouted, annoyed.

"You won't see him until you give up your leadership," Zayn chuckled, "bye, Harry," he hung up the phone.

"Ugh!" Harry seethed, furious, "I'm going to kill him and Niall!"

💕Larabadara. xx
257 words. Edited.
_______________

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter to the sequel of 'We can roll in the darkness.'

If you haven't read the first story, I suggest you do or you may be very confused about what's going on and what has happened.

Please vote, lovelies. 💙