"W-what do you mean by that?"

Chapter three

"W-what do you mean by that?"

               "I'm, so, so sorry!" Was the first thing Harry heard when he answered the call, "I shouldn't have, never should have, taken Louis from you!"

"Nice to hear from you, Niall" the green-eyed man said, sarcastically.

"I shouldn't have agreed to help Zayn steal Louis from you. I'm sorry, Harry, I am! Please forgive me? I-I promise I won't disobey you ever again. I'll even tell you where we are keeping Louis."

"Really, now, Niall? And how I'm supposed to be sure that you won't disobey me, again?"

"I promise, I won't!"

"Mhm, alright. Tell me . . . where is my boy, Niall?"

"He's in the . . . shit, Zayn is coming" Niall panicked, his Irish accent getting high pitched, "I'll call you later. Bye!"

The phone call ended.

***⚓️***

"Who were you talking to, Niall?" Zayn asked, suspicious.

"Ed. He called and asked me if I has heard from Harry recently and I told him I didn't, but we both got talking."

"Hmm. Can you go check on Louis?" Zayn said, then walked away before the blond lad could reply.

The blue-eyed man sighed and headed down the hallway towards the basement door. He needed to go check on Louis. The boy was probably scared and crying.

***⚓️***

"Louis?" Niall said as he shut the basement door behind him and headed down the stairs. He got no reply. He reached the bottom of the stairs and looked around, "I need to tell you something."

The blue-eyed boy had just finished cleaning his face, considering he vomited three times, he walked out of the washroom and nervously looked at the man.

The blond lad smiled as he saw the young lad, "come here, I'm not going to hurt you. Harry would kill me if I did anything else to you."

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"I mean, Harry's coming to get you" Niall replied, he sighed, he then noticed the boy looked paler than his usual toned skin, "are you not feeling well?"

"N-no. I haven't eaten that much lately, a-and I don't know what's wrong with me . . ." Louis gulped, "no, wait. Do you, umm, have a pregnancy test?"

"Why would you need a pregnancy test unless you can . . ." Niall trailed off, his eyes widened, "no. Can you get pregnant?"

"Y-yes. Harry, he knows that I can."

"But you can't get pregnant unless you have-"

"I know" the curvy boy whimpered, "that's- that's exactly what h-happened."

"Oh!" Niall cleared his throat, "alright. Well, maybe you're just hungry and that's all. You might not be pregnant, so . . ."

"I hope I'm not pregnant because I'm only sixteen-years-old."

"Yeah."

💕Larabadara. xx
444 words. Edited.
_______________

Chapter question: Do you think that Niall is honestly going to stick with Harry, or is he lying? Do you think Louis is just sick from not eating, or maybe it's something else?

Sorry that the chapters have been short. I'm going to be making them longer, but I really wanted to update this story today.

Hope you enjoyed the third chapter, lovelies. 💙