part-14

Hii guyzz I'm back..!! I knw you all are sad but guyzz don't be sad..!; I'm not that much bad that I make my story full of sadness as now guyz two three parts will sad Nd emotional..!! Advance Cholly..!!🙉🙉🙉

At Kolkata
Sanskar house

(Sanskar holding swara pic Nd talking to the pic like a mad person)

Sanskar-Hiii I'm sanskar maheswari the world's best business tycoon who naver fail in his business Nd deals now become a failure failure of his life who destroy his own life..!!Who destroy his life his love yes my love..!! I didn't understand before it's said na(WHEN THE THINGS WE HAVE THAT TIME WE DIDN'T CARE OF THAT THINGS BUT WHEN THEY LEFT US OR YOU CAN SAY WE LEFT THEM ND WHEN THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEM AFTER TIME THAT TIME WE UNDERSTAND WHATS THE ACTUAL MEANING ND NEED OF THAT THINGS) when she was with me I play with her feelings I used her I used my love ..!! This feeling kill me this nine months was hell for me ..!! Every morning my start from her text but now my every morning start with her memories , before every morning I used to call her Nd her sweet voice rang on my ears whole time but now I carve for that voice [MY SWARA'S VOICE 😭😭😭😭😭]
Don't knw where are she..!! All people said she is dead but noo I knw this can't happen she said me that she will naver leave me I know I did a sin but still plz one last time give a chance swara plz (in his hand there is photo of swara in which swara laugh whole heartedly)I miss your this smile swara why you left me alone here plz swara take me with you also I can't able to leave without you Swara..!! I can't first mom dad then kavita now you why swara I'm that much bad that in this world I have no one whom I can that person is mine ..!!
Tell na swara where are you you only said na ( OUR HEARTS IS ONE HE BEAT FOR US ONLY WHENEVER SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME THAT DAY THIS HEART WILL STOP BEATING AS SWARA IS HERE ONLY BCZ OF SANSKAR ND SANSKAR BCZ OD SWARA That's WHY WE ARE SWASAN)(he close his eyes Nd remember everything I knw swara you are alive bcz my heart beat still beating that mean you are alive bcz sanskar zinda hai toh uski swara bhi zinda hai!!!! I still remember swara when I realise my love for you..!!
You knw when I come to knw your accident news I feel like my life setanch by someone I became life less person who didn't have any reason to live Nd that's true my reason of live is you when you are not here then how can I live Jaan.!!
But still in your wait I'm alive I knw one day you will come Nd scold me why I did but you knw na Jaan I was blind on my REVENGE this story start from REVENGE Nd end to Love swara will you hate me now.!! No swara plz don't hate me I will die if you hate me..!!

(He said all this and crying badly now the guilt the feeling from which he is suffering is most pain full feeling..!! Now he love her unconditionally day night only one pray he do plz save his swara .!! Now he is In a guilt of ditched his friend Laksh just for his REVENGE he hurt his friend also with Ragini who is now become lifeless body

But one thing about sanskar is first he is rude and arrogant but now he became a mad angry young man who run his business like a lion who eat every one who come in his way ..!! But in front of his SWARA's photo he is like a mad person who talk to her photo daily Nd crying in front of her pic they pain he is suffering..!! Or the pain he give her in return he get more pain ..!!

After a three year

Mumbai

One mansion shown
Inside the mansion one three year girl doing something let's see..!!

A little girl with cute pointed nose Nd big brown Nd black combination colour eyes Nd pink heart shape lips cute face Nd wearing pink fork wait but her head cover with chunni why ??

She is standing in front of Mandir Nd her head cover with chunni Nd she doing aarti 😌😌😌 but without lighting diya nd said something to god..!!

Girl- I give youl lasht wolning pleash
Cill thet teachal she illliteet me cchhoo muucch(I give you last warning plz kill that teacher she irritat me so much)

(She said her cute baby voice while other Sarvent seeing her open mouth )

Some one come from behind Nd hold her ear Nd said what is this..!!

Girl - aahhh daddu its paining..!!

Boy-then when this pain gone when you complaining about your teacher naughty girl..!!

Girl -daddu that teacher beat me ( she said tear in her cute eyes boy get panick Nd lift her I'm his arms..)

Boy-then what who dare she beat my doll where she beat you it's paining does we go to doctor..!!

( Suddenly girl start laughing now boy understand that it's her prank on him)

Boy - devil you will not change at all ..!

Girl- how I can change laksh daddu ..!!

The boy is laksh Nd this little devil is swasan daughter..!!

Laksh- Devil come Mummy is waiting for us na ..!

Both go to one wrong where a girl around 25 lying on a bed lifelessly Nd soo many machines attached to her body LAKSH EYES FILLED WITH TEAR ND GIRL DEVIL GOES TO GIRL ND HOLD HER HAND

D- mummy get up see we come with your lunch..!!

Still no response

Laksh- hold her hand Nd said how much time will you sleep like this swara does someone sleep that much ..!! Then why you are see your devil become so big ( girl glare him)
Sorry no devil she is so naughty like you plz wake up at least for your daughter ..!! She need mother love swara I can't able to give her Both love plz.!! ( He cry Nd Devil also cry but still no response he left the room along with Devil) when they left one tear fall from SWARA's eyes like she listened everything but still her body doesn't respond with her like it's not a time like her bodY waiting for some who come Nd wake her ...!!

---------------------------------------------------

Precap- rag___san in Mumbai the real story begins..!!

Plz comments guyz at least my comments reach 10+ plz