WET

- Mia-
I was wet.
Wetter than I could ever be.
When I saw Carli I always got wet.
Carli was the one thing I couldn't resist.
She was so cute. The way her eyelashes fluttered above her abnormally veiny eyelids. I knew she liked me back. She had to! She was always looking at me....and I was always looking at her. She was the one. My only one. I know I need to get her and I'll do anything. I have class with her next period. This will be fun!
-Next Period-
Oh my god! Next period is with Carli again! "Hey" she said with a small stutter. 'OMG DOES SHE LIKE ME?!??' I ask myself in my head. I'm an idiot. I need to answer. "Yeah." 'OMG IM SO DUMB! YEAH?? HOLY FUCK!?!! GODDAMN IT I'M SO DUMB'  Carli is so cute. Goddamn it. I'm just gonna go sit down. I'm not even gonna look at her. Holy shit i'm so embarrassed.
-Carli-
Oh my god! It's my long-time crush, Mia! I've been staring at her for way too long and she has been staring at me...why? Does she like me? Oh my god!! DOES SHE LIKE ME?? Shit. I need to say something. "Hey" I stuttered. Shit. I stuttered. Why isn't she answering? OMG I FREAKED HER OUT!?!! "Yeah." she said. She. Said. Yeah. What. The. Actual. Fuck. I wanna die. I freaked her out. Hey, maybe she just didn't know what to say? Why don't I just rationalize this. Omg she just sat down. I'm gonna sit down too. HOW COME OVER THE SPAN OF THE ENTIRE CLASS SHE HASNT EVEN SO MUCH AS GLANCED MY WAY?? She found out. She knows I like her. She. Knows. I'm gonna cry. Ugh fuck my life.