The Apology Kiss

"Slade??? He did this to you!!" Raven said angry. 

"Raven I am fine I just need time to rest." Starfire said placing her palm on her friend's face.

"I can heal you... I mean I will heal you." Raven then put her hands on Star's injuries and her hands started glowing. After a couple of seconds Star was fully healed. "Bet---" She was interrupted with a big hug from Starfire.

"I am so sorry I did the forgetting of you friend Raven. I will do the promising to never the ever do the forgetting of the you ever again." She said tears running down her face.

"Don't worry Star it is not your fault." Raven said breaking away from the hug. 'Should I kiss her or is it a bad time?' Raven thought hesitating. But then she leaned in and gave the Tameranian a passionate kiss.

'Friend Raven is doing the kissing with me again' Starfire thought. She then pulled away from her.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean too. I am--" Raven was interrupted by Starfire kissing her again. She wanted to break away to finish her sentence, but she didn't she gave in. She loved her and wanted to know if she loved her back. She then broke the kiss and said, "Star I love you. Do you love me?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for the cliffhanger and I need new ideas. And I need to know if you guys want this story mature or not I mean I will give warnings and all but I still need your opinions. Do not forget to comment either.

-Lilyrose1231

PS. I do not own the Teen Titans