In love with Baby?

Meow, Bros and besties. I've been watching Markiplier lately and I am just getting some tips before I play the game, Please Comment how to friggin' Stop FUNTIME freddy from killing meh!

What-eves and Here's mah list:

(Y/N)= Your name
(A/K)= Animatronic kind
(E/C)= Eye color
(F/C)= Favorite color
More will be added throughout the story, bye! Nya~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guys were performing for  the children in their own rooms, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy and Funtime Snowy joking around with the kids in Funtime Auditorium, Ballora teaching kids to dance in Ballora Gallery and you and Baby singing in the new Circus Baby and (Y/n) Gallery.

"Wow, th-ey really are a cute du-duo." Funtime Freddy smirks, peaking backstage.

Funtime snowy face palms, she always knew Funtime Freddy was sometimes clueless and she never understood why.

"I told you so, Freddy! And you wouldn't believe me!" She pouts, her ears folding back.

He frowns, looking at Bonbon who was face palming. (BAWN BAWN! G-GO GET 'EM!!! No? Okay...)

You sigh, pushing the curtains away to enter backstage only to see Funtime snowy and Funtime Freddy arguing but when they see you that they stop.

"Oh, H-ey b-b-bro." Funtime Freddy states nervously.

"Why are you two fighting here?" You ask, you didn't notice Funtime snowy hiding a mallet behind her back.

"Umm, no reason." Funtime snowy laughs nervously.

You grin and walk pass them, hearing the two bickering again once you were out of the room. You chuckled but stopped when you saw Baby sitting alone, you sat next to her and her face turns red.

Baby's POV

Why am I feeling like this when I'm with (y/n)? I'm so confused right now, my heart is beating nonstop, my face is heating up. I think I need to talk to Ballora about this.

~Time skip to night~
Your POV

I walk into Funtime Auditorium to see Funtime snowy sharpening her claws on the stage, her ears twitch and she turns to me. Maybe her hearing is as good as Funtime foxy's and mine.

"Yes, (y/n)?" she asks, I climb up the stage.

"I need to ask you a question."

Her ears perk up as she stops her sharpening and faces me with a curious look.

Curiosity killed the cat

"I got this fuzzy feeling in my chest whenever Baby is around and when I touch her, there is like flying in my stomach. What is this feeling?" I asked her, she giggles.

"That feeling is called, Love." She states, I raise a brow in confusion.

"L-love? Is that what I'm feeling towards her?"

"Yup, but you better hurry before some other animatronic steals her heart. Get some tips from Funtime Freddy, he's in the breaker room."

I immediately dash out of the auditorium and crawl through Ballora gallery, see baby talking to Ballora but I ignore them and slam open the door to the breaker room. I laugh as I saw Funtime Freddy fall of lifted conveyor belt, helping him up to his feet.

"W-w-why are y-yo-you here, (y/n)?"  Funtime Freddy states in his glitchy voice.

"Can I get some tips about love?" I ask, he smirks and bonbon giggles.

"Y-yo-you came to the ri-right be-bea-bear!"