One Shot

I apologize before hand if there are any grammatical errors. Comment if you see one. I came up with this story after I watched the episode. I was thinking about how Paige would react after seeing her deepest fear. So here is what I want her reaction to be. All rights go to Scorpion CBS. This is my story.

Walter's POV:

We succeeded another case yet again. I can't help but think what Paige has seen when ergot got to her brain. Obviously, whatever it is she saw, bothers her. Toby has told me to forget about, though, so I haven't mentioned it. But I need to know. We are friends now, so it isn't crossing boundaries if I am a concerned friend, right? I look over to my right at my alarm clock. It reads 12:30. I'm not surprised. I usually find myself thinking of Paige for hours at night.

No POV:

Since Walter is sure of what to do, he finally closes his eyes to sleep.

•-•-•-•

Paige's POV:
What the hell, what the hell, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL? I was hallucinating Walter kissing a women. A random women just sucking his face. Walter and Toby were telling me that ergot affects the amygdala. So what does this mean? I was picturing Walter with another women. This can mean that I possibly still have feelings for him. Damn it! I thought my feelings were gone. I like Tim. I know I really like Tim. My brain is telling me otherwise. I love Walter. No, damn it! I can't believe it. My mother was right. I am conning myself. I have always loved Walter and I still love him. What am I going to do?

No POV:

After her mental breakdown Paige realizes what she has to do. She calls Toby. He is the only person she trusts right now. Paige and Toby have gotten closer over the months, having to deal with the whole Happy and Walter married thing and then her being pregnant debacle.

"Hello?" Toby answers discombobulated.

"Toby it's me, Paige," she replies.

"What?" he asks.

Paige is about to respond when she realizes the time. "Crap," she thinks,"No wonder he's so confused. It's past midnight."

"I'm sorry Toby I didn't realize what time it is. I can call you tomorrow...," Paige says with Toby interrupting.

"No Paige it's fine. I can tell this is serious. You didn't even bother to check the time and there are markers of distress in your voice. Something is wrong. What is it?" Toby explains.

"Thanks Toby. So you know how I hallucinated a little today when I breathed in some ergot?" Paige starts.

"Yeah, and?" Toby replies.

"Well, I hallucinated Walter coming back. But then suddenly, a women I saw, was following him and then they kissed," Paige explains.

"O shit," Toby mutters.

"I heard that!" Paige exclaims in a whisper not wanting to wake up Ralph.

"Paige I would explain, but I am assuming you already came to the conclusion on to what this means," Toby gathers.

"Yes.....I concluded that -- I am in love with Walter," Paige whispers barely believing it herself.

"Toby what am I going to do?" Paige asks.

"Paige relax. I mean this isn't a bad thing exactly? You already know Walter loves you and now you know you love him. What's stopping you?" Toby asks.

"For one I am still with Tim. Two I have Ralph to think about. Three all my feelings for him came crashing down on me within seconds when I had that hallucination. I'm still having a hard time believing I'm in love with him," Paige says.