Perfect fit (1D fanfic)

(A/N: So yeah, this is my first time to write a fanfic so please enjoy! I'll be posting chapter two when I get 2 votes or atleast 1 comment! Hope you like it guys, enjoy!)

"I can't stop puking"

These were the last words that I managed to say. Then, I didn't know what happened next. Maybe I've collapsed. Maybe I've slept somewhere. I don't know! All I know is that I am with my friends last night and we were at a party. Drunk. A party where my friends introduced me to the school jocks. They look good, really. No wonder every girl in school dreams to be their girlfriend. I still can't think of a reason why they would invite us to the party. Only us.

When I opened my locker this morning, there's a note saying, "Pool party, 7pm, my crib -Louis" I didn't know how to feel, I'm not a party-lover anyway. But that is Louis, no one gets to be invited by him randomly. I mean, of all the girls, why did he choose us to be with them? Or did he put notes on everyone's locker? It doesn't matter. I need to tell my friends about this. I ran to the cafeteria and found my friends, Abigail, Mary, Nicole and Samantha, sitting. I interrupted their talk and told them about the note. They were all happy and excited, apparently the opposite of my reaction. "Shut up! I'm trying to explain---" "omg, we should go buy some clothes now!"

"Yeah, let's skip classes!"

"Stoooooooooop!" And there's an awkward pause, and they began to talk again.

"Marielle, you should not take it too seriously. I heard they're randomly picking up names and you're so lucky because you were chosen!" Mary said. Should I agree? What if. Ugh. I think they're right. It's my chance. My chance to be close to my childhood love once again, Zayn.

"But, what should I tell him?" I asked them.

"Tell him that you are Marielle. That's it, I'm sure he'll remember." Nicole assures me. "What if he doesn't?" I'm still in doubt that Zayn and I will still be what we were before. He's so far from me, he's popular, I'm not. He's perfect, I'm not. He's talented and I'm absolutely not! He's everything and I'm nothing!

When I was in grade school, Zayn and I were bestfriends. We spend almost the whole day together. Zayn was known for being coward. The first time I met him, I protected him against my classmates because they were bullying him. He just ran away, maybe because he was afraid I would laugh at him. He ran away without even thanking me for saving him. I felt bad but when I was on my way home, luckily, I found him. And I saw him enter a house adjacent to ours. That means were neighbors? Great! The day after that I waited for him outside our house to ask him if we could be friends. At least we should be, he owes me big time. When he saw me waiting for him, he ran again but this time I caught him. I told him that I'm not like our classmates, that I just wanna be friends with him. That was the first time I saw him smile. His smile is perfect, its made from heaven.

"Marielle? Earth to Marielle, Earth to Marielle?" I snapped back to reality.

"So what now? Are you going to tell Zayn who you really are?" Abigail tries to remind me about what we were talking a while ago. "I'll still think about it." I replied.

***

I woke up and found a man sitting beside me. I think I know who he is but the first words that came out of my mouth was, "where am I?" The guy answered but I could hardly hear him. Hang-over, maybe. I stood and stare at him blankly. I realized that the guy I am staring at is Zayn. "Oh my gosh. What happened? Why am I here? Is this your house? Where's my---" Zayn put his fingers at my mouth, "psssh, you're safe. Don't panic." I blushed. Is this really happening? Maybe he knows now. Maybe someone had told him already, probably my friends. "If you're thinking about what had happened last night, I'll tell you, later. Eat first. It's already 12 noon, you haven't ate anything since last night" he insists. "Can I use the bathroom?" saying this as if I haven't heard everything he's said. "Sure, it's over there" he points his index finger at the corner room. I walked slowly and stumbled down. I still feel unstable. Zayn caught me in his arms, not wanting to stay too long there, I stood and said "thanks but I can manage." He smirked and said, "really? you just fell down, is that okay? You think you're really okay?" That made me laugh, really. "See, you're beautiful when you smile, just like the old times." That statement made me blush again. "Zayn, what do you know about us? Do you remember me now?" He just smiled and went off. I think he's going to get me some food. "Hey! Don't leave me hanging here!" I yelled at him wanting to know the truth. "Wait for me babe, I'll be back," and he disappeared.