Until You Like Me More

1

Jong In and Kyung Soo were known as "Beginner Friends" Kyung Soo always had a small crush with Kim Jong In since the 3rd year of high school he only thought of him as "Cute" not really liked him. Now in their last year of high school he felt like he got closer to Jong in. They had more classes together, though they never really spoke more than 5 words to each other,thats non school realted. Kyungsoo actually only knew who he was and knew his name.

One of their classes that they had together was a science class they were both assigned as partners to make a poster and presentation on their subject.

Today they stayed in the library and worked on half of the poster and research. Kyung Soo was really nervous to be with Jong In, each time Jong In would look at him and talk to him he would blush and his lips would make a small smirk.

"I guess we could work the rest some other day right?" Jong In says while shutting down the computer.

"Ah, Ye"

"Maybe tomorrow? Could you?" He questioned looking at Kyung Soo. Kyung Soo nods in response then looks down. They packed up their things and headed out of the library where they were working in.

"Kyungsoo-shii, Where do you live?" Jong in asks.

"Ah, just call me Kyungsoo, and I live that way" He points out his arm pointing to the left. He hears Jong In chuckle. He wanted to see his smile but he turned back to him a little too late. He had seen Jong In smile, laugh and smirk all before but to other people he wanted Jong In to smile, laugh and smirk directly to him, or was it too selfish? Weird?

"Alright, I live that way too." Kyung Soo's eyes slightly widen at the last 5 words He said 'I live that way too' this means he would walk him home.

"Mind if I walk with you?" Kyung Soo immediately shook his head, he finally saw what he wanted to see from Jong In, his smirk. He looked handsome in his eyes seeing the corner of his plumped lips lift up a little. It made his heart beat a little. Kyung Soo wanted to start a conversation but he didn't know what to say. If anything that would come out of his lips will be too weird, Jong In wouldn't like him as a person, or he Would Get Annoyed. He Was Basically Going Crazy In his Mind, He Couldn't Stand The Silence That Was Happening Right Now Between Them. They Walked Side By Side With A Small Empty Space Between Them. Jong in Had His Hands In His Jacket Pockets, It Was Winter Already And Kyung Soo Had Nothing But His Jacket That Had No Pockets, No Gloves, No Scarf, Nothing. In His Mind He THought of Something That Caused Him To Blush. 'Will His Give Me Something? His Scarf? Or Something Of His That He'll Lend Me to Keep Warm?!' His Thoughts Were Stupid To Him And Won't Happen. Jong In Was A Guy Who Talked To Girls Always. There Was Nothing That Hinted That He Would Or Could Possibly Like Guys.

"Are you Okay Back There?" Kyung Soo Quickly Snapped Back To His Senses And Didn't Realize That He Was Now Walking Behind Jong in. Jong In Stood There Turned Around Facing Him He Was Now Wearing A Scarf.

"Ye, Ye" Kyung Soo Continued Walking So Did Jong In, Now They Were Walking How They Were Before.

"You Seem Cold..." Kyung Soos Hands Became A Little Sweaty He Couldn't Believe If Jong in Was Going To Lend Him Something. He Looked Straight Down waiting For The Next Words Hoping It Was Something like 'Do You Want To Borrow My Scarf?'

"Do You Want To Stop By A Store?" Jong in Said Stopping Right In front Of A Small Store. He Now Felt Like The Most Stupidest Person Ever, Hoping That A Guy That He Just Had A Conversation With For About The Most Of 2 Hours, After Knowing Who He Was Not Knowing Him But Only His First And Last Name, Would Ask Him To Borrow His Scarf As If They Were Dating Or Something.