Happening Pt.2: Addiction

7; Pt.2

- Jong In P.O.V -

"Thanks see you again soon." He says to the walking figure leaving his sight. Jong In let out a deep breath seeing the smoke cause of the coldness and started to walk with his hands inside his black jacket he looks to his side and walks the opposite direction where the figure disappeared. He felt relieved. He takes out his phone and replies back to Kyung Soo's recent message he purposely didn't reply to his message because if Jong In were to tell Kyung Soo he might freak out.

'Oh I took a shower, sorry I didn't tell you.' He lied.

'I'll see you at the party' -Kyungie

Party? It's only almost 3, it didn't get dark till 6ish. He knew there was something wrong with Kyung Soo, was it because he didn't reply back to his message? He shouldn't be that annoyed... Or he's that kind of person who gets jealous, angry, upset at the smallest things. If he wants to be like that then maybe Jong In shouldn't be talking to him anymore, but he doesn't seem like that kind of person. He probably thinking too much.

He ends up back at this house and goes in to take a shower to get the dirty scent off of him, then changed into a plain dark blue t-shirt with even darker shade of blue slashed all over that a dark grey sweater inside his black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and lastly his black and white high topped converse. He leaves his house telling his mother that he'll back late today. Already 4:28, he goes to meet up Wu Fan Clan for the remainder of the time.

凸凹 ☀︎

~ Kyung Soo P.O.V ~

The mother and the daughter look at Kyung Soo who had just ran in , Min Hye was next to the bed holding her mothers hand jumping up and down in excitement.

"Oppa! Umma said she'll be coming back ho-home in less than 3 weeks! That means that she'll be a-able to celebrate Christmas!"

She says tripping over her words. Her mother laughed.

"Slow down Min Hye, it should be exactly 3 weeks."

"Really that's great news!" He sighed out in relief smiling.

"Sorry to intrude, but the visiting hours are ending early today." A nurse spoke out after walking through the door, she bowed respectfully and walked out. Min Hye hugged her mother and whispered. "I'll wait for you umma, I'll make you the best Christmas cake." Her mother let out another chuckle and hugged her back tightly, it sounded like she was about to cry but waited to hold it in till her daughter left the room.

"I hope to see you on Christmas Min Hye. Your cakes are always the best"

The two let go of each other.

"I'll make this waaaaay better!"

"You have to think about school too, don't forget about that~"

The little one smiles and nods.

"Okay umma! Promise!" She runs to Kyung Soo going straight to him holding his hand, the three waved at each other. Kyung Soo saw her mothers eyes they were turning to a slight pink, he knew she knew she didn't want her sweet only daughter to see her cry because of her happiness. He turned himself and Min Hye and walked out of the room.

"Are you happy Min Hye?"

"Neeeeh~!" She sang swinging her arm. Kyung Soo loves to see Min Hye happy, this is probably the most happiest she's ever gotten. She was a part of his happiness.

After dropping Min Hye off at her house with her aunt, Kyung Soo arrived home at 4 and finished getting ready at 5. He was nervous to go to the party alone, Jong Dae said he couldn't go because he was spending the weekend with his family, but he wanted to go because Jong In was there but also because Kris made him. All in results he had to go no matter what.