GOLF

( I will provide songs to listen too while reading the chapters as i write my chapters i listen to the songs and hopefully you can listen to them get into the groove of reading the same way i do )

The get together at Tylers was nice the vibes and all were just perfect. Im glad i got to get some stress off my shoulders from work and family life and just chilled with people i could get along with.

Today Tyler wanted to take me out for some fun we had been texting for the past couple of days until we got to today talking about music and tv shows and shit we just drifted off to as the conversation effortlessly flowed it was amazing. Anxiety is  typically a bitch but with him i don't know it was lowkey so easy. 

Today he planned on taking me somewhere to hang i have no clue where but somewhere he described to me as "Fun as fuck and if you don't have fun you're ugly as fuck" so im guessing its fun as hell. 

So I get up out of my bed and grab my clothes for the day which consisted of a baby blue cropped tank top pastel pink petal pushers and yellow platform old school vans i laid out my out fit on my bed and put my Erykah Badu playlist on shuffle on Pandora and hopped in the shower. Like five minutes later i heard a familiar ass voice bumpin through my speakers the words were 

"I never would have thought that, feelings could get thrown in the air cause i accidentally caught that. I need some new boxing gloves. Shit got hectic whenever i fall back, for example...." 

It sounded alooootttt like Tyler i was gonna check but my phone was all the way outside my room and i wasnt about to run and check covered in soap in and potentially slip and bust my ass. Maybe it was some one who sounded like him alot of people sound alike and I personally think if he was a rapper he would have told me.

I rinsed off and got out i put my Cantu leave in repair treatment in my curls and applied winged eyeliner, chapstick and mascara. Put on deodorant and sprayed Marc Jacobs daisy on my body and put on my underwear and clothes. 

I flop on my bed and unlock my phone and scroll the gram i hear my door open 

"Serenittyyyyyyyy" i look up and see my sister leaning in the door frame 

"Whats crackin?" i ask locking my phone and sitting it on my collarbone she flops on my bed beside me 

"Why you all dressed and ready to go where you goin?" she asks pulling at one of my curls 

"Tyler is taking me out." I say she looks at me 

"The one from the house party on Thursday?" I nod 

"Yeah him." I say smiling a bit 

"OOOOOOHHHH!" She says poking at me i hit her arm 

"Shut. Up" she laughs a bit soon i hear none stop honking outside my window i look at Brenna with a what the fuck type of face i stand up with her and we look outside i open my window 

"AYE YO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" the car window rolled down and soon i see Tyler hop out of the driver window Touch by Omarion was blasting and he was dancing on the hood of his car. I looked at Brenna who was now laughing. I unlocked my phone and recorded him dancing on my snapchat and posted it.

"IM ON MY WAY DOWN!" I yell and with that i walk and grab my backpack and toss all my stuff in it i hug my sister and head down the steps 

"Ill see you later!" i yell