2

I woke up to growling bellow me, I was lying in a tree. Someone shifted behind a tree and I looked over to see a guy in shorts come out and glare at me. "What are you doing here by yourself?" He asked in a dark tone.

"I don't believe that's any of your business." I said sourly. He growled and his men grew tense, he's probably a beta or something.

"You will tell me why you're here." He said forcefully.

"Or what?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stayed up there, peering down at them.

"Get down here!" He ordered and I hopped down. He can't tell me what to do but I didn't want to seem... I dunno... Suspicious.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He growled. He could attack me at any moment, but let's just say he won't make it back to his pack in one piece if he did.

"My name is Alex and why I am here is of none of your concern." I curtsied, rolling my eyes harshly.

"I am Jake, beta of Running Moon Pack." He growled, the two men behind him smirked at me, as if I was going to be torn to shreds, little did they know that if they attacked me, they would be the ones torn to shreds.

"A beta?" I asked, trying to fake disbelief.

"Yes, and what are you? An Omega?" He snickered, the two men behind him snickered as well.

"Yes. I am an omega, but if you cross me I will tare you to shreds, don't worry." I said with bitter sweetness, who did these guys think they are?

Jake snapped, him and the two men behind him shifted. I yawned and shifted too, changing my size to an alpha instead of my usual short wolf size.

Their eyes grew wide and one of the wolves whimpered.

"Run." I whispered. He ran, but the other two stayed. I laughed wickedly then realized what was happening. I immediately shifted, fully clothed, and shuddered at the thought of what I could have became.

Jake shifted back, "Where do you come from that such powerfully large wolves are omegas?" He growled.

"I was the daughter of a beta, but when my family was.." I cut myself off, he didn't deserve to know my story.

"Continue.." He hinted but I growled shaking my head no. "Follow me." He ordered.

"And why would I do that." I laughed. The hell does he think he is ordering me around like that?

"Because I'm going to show you where you can stay and leave when you want." Jake sighed, as if I was the one being an idiot.

"Only if you have Nutella." I said sternly, stomping my foot.

"Nutella?" He asked in disbelief. "That was all it took?" I nodded my head. I love nutella.

"Yes. We have nutella." He sighed heavily then shifted back and ran through the woods, I shifted too and ran along with him, trying to make sure I seemed tired although I could have easily beaten him.

Jake's P.O.V.

She is weird... I didn't think such a powerfully large wolf would have had the tolerance to not lunge at me. She was extremely pretty, too pretty for her own good.

"We are here." I said, shifting back, fully clothed. I ran my hand through my black hair and turned around, her violet eyes were studying the large pack house.

"It's small." She said plainly, turning to me.

"Ahem, it's actually quiet big, probably bigger than whatever house you live in." I scoffed.

"Sure.." She said quietly, then shifted back, fully clothed.

I growled lowly. She is annoying. My alpha will deal with her. I snickered softly.

She whipped around and glared at me as I led her to where my alpha was sitting.

"Who is this?" He asked, his eyes were glowing with a rare kindness. He must be in a good mood.

"Alexandra." She said formally. She looked nicer too, less threatening and more gentle. Alpha looked at her as if she was prey and I felt my hand ball into fists.

"I am Alpha Conner. Welcome to Running Moon Pack. May I ask why you are here?" He asked, standing up.

"I didn't have much choice." She murmured, her sweet little image faded away as she lowly growled.

"Were you on my land?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, so?" She growled. She seemed to get more tense as I grew more tense. Maybe she could sense it.

"Watch your tone young lady." He growled a warning. All of a sudden I felt guilty, I should have let her walk out.

Alpha shifted, ripping off his clothes into shreds. He growled and I knew that look, he would kill her.

I shifted too and the Alpha smirked, as if he thought I would attack her myself.

She shifted, taller and more muscular than my alpha. His eyes grew wide in fear and shock. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

She growled deeply. I thought her eyes had flashed blue and my alpha saw it too. He growled darker and crept forward...

Hai! So I left you on another hook 😂 lmao sry not sry. Favorite and comment!

Praises?

Suggestion?

Hate?