What The Fuck

*One Month Later*
Raja walks into the hospital with Manilla by her side with a bag knocking against her hip as she walks to Jinkx's hospital room. They both step in and smile at Adore as she reads her magazine in her hands and a T.v. show playing in the background, "That 70's show? That's Jinkx's Favorite." Adore nods and sits her magazine face down on her lap, "Yeah I read that people in coma can hear things sometimes that are going on around them so I started reading to her and talking to her and playing her T.v. shows when I'm not doing either of those things." Manilla looks at Raja with Sympathetic eyes, "When was the last time you got out and did something on your own Adore?" Raja asks. Adore shrugs, "I go to class then I come straight back here and I even study here and do homework here. It's actually really quiet with the door shut." Manilla chimes in, "Yeah because the only person in the room is sleeping." Raja lightly slaps Manilla's arm while giving her a stern look, "What? She never goes out she's paler than a ghost now it's been a month and soon they're going to pronounce her brain dead if she doesn't wake up and the doctors haven't said anything about her lab results or anything." "That's because her parents haven't shown up and they can't violate hippaa. " Manilla rolls her eyes, "What I'm trying to say is you need a life of your own and you're wasting away your time you could be spending outside of this room." Adore shakes her head, "I'm spending the same amount of time I would be spending with her if she were awake. I wanna be the first face she sees when she wakes up. It'd kill me if she woke up all alone." Manilla shakes her heads and storms out after Raja looks at her sternly once again, "Here I brought you some food." Raja whispers while sitting the bag next to Adore, "I don't wanna eat." Raja frowns, "Eat!" Raja exclaims before walking out.
--------------------------------------------------
"Ma'am.... Ma'am !! You need to sign these papers!" Adore looks up to see a short woman with messy auburn hair, "Who the fuck are you?!" She yells, "I'm guessing you're the girl she wrote about in the email she sent me shortly after coming out?" Adore squints in confusion, "Wah? An email? She's been in here for a long time... wait is that why you didn't come to sign the papers? You're her mom?" Jinkx's mom sighs before storming out. shortly after a nurse walks in and smiles at Adore, "Miss Monsoon requested that you were removed from Jinkx's room at once." Adore looks at the nurse with confusion, "So she can just prance in here and do as she pleases after so many weeks and whatever she says goes?" The nurse calmly nods her head, "I'm afraid so ma'am I'll walk you out of the building if you'd like." Adore shakes her head and sighs, "No I can walk out on my own." Adore gets up with a loud screech from the chair she was resting in and stomps out with her bag in her hand.