Chapter Fourteen

Question of the day!

What your favourite manga?

My favourite is Daiya No A

... 

Comment cat if you see a typo

Chapter Fourteen

Lucy lifted up her bag when she heard the bell ring. Time to go back home. She followed the mob of students outside of the building and dreaded what was to come. Her dad was still upset with her and his girlfriend was probably there with her friends. She was exiting the gate when she heard a loud voice. 

"Luce! Luce right here!" She turned to see Natsu running over, a huge grin on his face. His tie was hanging and his hair was ruffled more than usual. 

"Natsu? What happened?" She asked. Natsu stopped and rubbed his head nervously, he gestured behind him. Gray was walking alongside Juvia with a messed up uniform. On top of the steps stood Erza glaring at the boy and then she turned to glare at Natsu.

"Erza punished Gray and I for fighting during Math class, but Luce that stupid ice princess wouldn't give me the answers for the test can you believe that?" He asked. Lucy simply smiled and walked up to him. Natsu blushed, they were really close to each other. Lucy simply grabbed his tie and fixed it.

"Maybe you should study more." She replied tying his tie around his neck. Natsu looked away and rubbing his head again. His cheeks turning a deep red.

"I hate Math, I'd rather kill myself than study." He commented stubbornly. Lucy stepped back and admired her handiwork. Her tying skills were amazing, she was happy that she did it well. After all, she would hate to let her mom down.

"I can help you study if you want." Then a car honked loudly. The black Limo shined in the sun and the students all watched with curious eyes. A pink haired lady  poked her head out and caught eyes with Lucy. She frowned and stepped out of the car.

"Mistress your father requests that you immediately return home." Lucy blushed noticing that everyone was staring at her and Natsu simply looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Sorry Natsu, I have to go." And with that she rushed inside the Limo. 

.

.

.

Lucy steppd into the mansion, she then noticed that everything was quiet. No loud shrill voice from Marisa. No T.V and no music. It was silent. She looked up to see her Lady Pearl looking down at her from the staircase. 

"Surprised child?" She asked walking down stairs. Her blue eyes boring into Lucy's. "I asked the maid to bring you, I knew you would come if your father requested it-"

"Where is my father?" Lucy asked, her brown eyes glancing around the house. Lady Pearl simply sighed and handed her a note. The was addressed to Lucy Heartfillia. It was a plain white note and it seemed as though he took no time to write her a proper one. She looked up at the women, who simply shrugged, she opened the note. It revealed five words. 

I went on a trip

"Your father went on a business trip, I'm in charge of you. Marissa and her friend are upstairs in her room" With that Lady Pearl walked towards the living room. "Lucy dear please ask the maid to make me a lemonade, I am awfully parched at the moment." The T.V flickered on, the sound of keeping up with the Eucliffes bursting through the speakers.  Lucy sighed and went upstairs ignoring her request. She opened the door to her room to see the word, slut, spray painted on her mirrors. 

Lucy held back her tears and grabbed a towel form her wastebasket, she tried to wipe it, but it wouldn't come off. She gave up and laid down on her bed.