(switchs from pov Worick to nicole) part 6: saved

i watched as nicholas jumped to the window stabbing and killing the guys in there i chuckled as me and dr.theo jumped down to the ground  i laughed as i pulled out my gun shooting the guys out from

i heard a scream and saw from three or six floors up nicole was tied to a chair and on the edge of the floor where there was holes in each floor and if she falls down shell die

 "drop the gun boy or ill push her" her fathers gruff voice echoed through the entire buliding  "NO WORICK HE'LL KILL YOU DONT LISTEN" nicoles voice trembled as she said those words my eyess widend as he pushed her closer to the edge "DO YOU WANNA DIE GIRLY"  her father yelled at her "if it means getting away from a pyscho path then OF COURSE I DO" she said as her voice became more firm~...

(nicoles pov)

i looked my father in the eye as he pulled my chair back on to the floor away he cut my rope "stand up" my father said  "stand up!" i stood as he slapped me hard across my face " as isaw nicoholas behind my father i looked at him ass the slap didnt even phase me he growledand raised his fist before he could impact my skin i grabbed his fist and jumped up kicking him in the face sending him into the wall  "OR SHOULD I STAY ALIVE AND LIVE WITH MY FATHERS ABUSE?" he chuckled and stood up after i said that "kill him and worick" he nodded towards one of his handy man i turned as a gun clocked across from nicoholas and fired.

i ran like time was in slow motion and time stopped as my brain pounded with save HIM i pushed him out the way as he felll holding on to the edge as i felt my  back explode with pain as i lost my balance  falling of the edge "SHIT NICOLE" i heard worick and nicoholas yell.

   as i was about to hit the floor dr theo jumped from the second floor colliding into my body  as i swore i thought i as dead i laid on the floor feeling my blood and life drain out my body as i stood up wonky on my feet acting like the bullet didnt  hit me i saw my father and the boy rush down stairs "nicoholas worick grab him " i said in a cold tone as i lifted up my now ripped skirt revealing a gun as a guy pinned dr.theo i looked at him and shot him in the head as i saw my father fight vigirously against worick and nicholas i walked over having tourble trying to stay on my feet from the blood loss

"on your knees" i said as he reculantly would go down to his knees i grabbed his hair and yanked as nicholas and worick helped me get him down "remember what you did to mom? my best friend? or my aunt?" his eyes widened "anyways, tell satan I said hi" I pulled the trigger watching the bullet fly through his skull watching his body fall backwards i dropped the gun as i fell to my knees my vision blurring my head spinning as i hit the floor as everything went dark...

(