01

*Third P.O.V*

"Mommy!" A little 4 year old  girl with pig tails ran towards her mother.

"Yes Akira?" The older woman crouched down to the smallers height.

"Look what I found!" Akira handed her mother a freshly picked Tulip; her mother's favorite.

"It's beautiful! Thank you Akira!" Akira was picked up into a big hug.

"I love you mommy!" She said in between laughs.

"I love you too sweetheart." Her mother exclaimed with the brightest smile on her face.

*time skip - 5 years later*

"Mommy?" The child ran to her almost dead mother. "Mommy! Please don't go! I need you mommy!" Akira's eyes were clouded with water, her body trembling as she goes to hold her mothers hand one last time.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, you know I love you." Her mother tried cheering her up, her eyes close to shutting.

"Please stay with me, if you don't I won't have anyone mommy. You are always there for me." Akira started to let her tears run down her cheeks.

"Stay healthy, don't stay up too late, don't be much trouble and make good friends that you can trust and you love. Mommy's going to sleep now alright? I love you sweetheart." With that Akira's mother took her last breath and closed her eyes.

"MOMMY!" The now motherless girl cried while the doctors in the room stood near the back of the room, their heads down. They couldn't save her. Her illness has overtaken her.

-
edited - 4/24/2020 .