14

{double update ? sorry for procrastinating:') enjoy!}

~
"Yah! Run! They're chasing you and you broke all your weapons!" I said in a loud voice, holding onto his shoulders and shaking them.

"I am! You're making me lose my focus!" He replied, using the same tone as me. "See! They're gone now, I'm great at this game." He closed his eyes and wore a smug smirk while shrugged his shoulders.

"Well you shouldn't be too smug, you just died." I said, trying to old in my laughter. He opened his eyes wide, grabbing a hold of the controller again. He stared at the screen that said "Game over" and whined.

"Howwwwww?" He said, a big pout splattered on his face, his arms crossed over his chest and his cheeks puffing out.

"You got struck by lightning." I chuckled at his form. "Gosh, how old are you?"

"I'm 14 thank you very much." He wore a big smile as if we had won the World Cup.

"Wait I'm older than you? Call me noona then." This time, I wore a smug smirk on my face. I laughed as the big smile on his face soon disappeared.

"Fine, only if you let me stay over night!" He said. "My family's not home right now and they're coming back tomorrow while I'm at school. If rather have someone to talk to instead of being all alone in my house."

"I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind if you did, let me go ask them." She said, about to get up but was stopped by a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Akira called out. The door opened to reveal Jin with a tray of apples and a side of peanut butter.

"I was just thinking that you guys might get hungry while yelling at each other over the game so I brought a snack." Jin smiled at us and set the try of food on the table in my room.

As he was about to leave, I called out to him. "Jin?" He turned around to face me, "could Ji Sung sleep over, his family is out of town." I asked.

"Of course he's welcome here any time." Jin smiled and left. Ji Sung thanked him and Jin left the room.

"I'll go over my house and grab extra clothes, I'll be right back." Ji Sung stated as he got up and left the room.

Ji Sung's P.O.V.
We were eating the apples as it was Akira's turn to play the game. We had to switch off because it was a one player game.

"Hey Akira, where's your bathroom?" I asked, putting down the switch controller. "Oh it's down the hall to your left. Do you want me to show you?" She asked, about to get up.

"Oh no no, it's fine, I can find it. Thank you." I gave her a slight smile and left the room, closing the door behind me. As I walked down the huge hall of their house.

"Hey kid." A voice spoke from behind me. I turned around to be faced with the one and only Min Yoongi. "Lets talk for a moment." He said as he came closer to me. He walked in front of me and I followed behind him.

We went into a room which I assumed to be his room. He sat on the bed that laid in the corner of his room and patted the spot next to him, signaling that I should sit next to him. He sighed and faced me.

"You're not in trouble or anything but I'd like to talk about Akira." I swallowed almost nothing due to my mouth being dry because of my nervousness. Even so, I nodded my head and listened to what he had to say.

" I can tell that Akira has taken a liking to you. She hasn't had a friend besides us and our managers. I want you to protect her, I know I just met you and this might be a big thing to be asking for but please understand. It took her almost three and a half weeks for her to get comfortable with us. You're really special to her so please don't hurt her." Yoongi had said, with all seriousness in his voice.

" I will, trust me. She's already really special to me. Could you give me some advice hyung? It's about Akira." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I don't know, every time I look at Akira I feel really happy. My stomach feels weird and my heart clenches. I've never felt it before and I don't know what to do." I said, shifting my gaze from yo the floor to his eyes.

He gave me a huge gummy smile "Well kid, it seems like you are taking a liking to her. You're starting to have a crush on her. I'm sure she's starting to take a liking to you too. Akira's a bold woman, she might be the one to confess to you first. Make sure to take extra care of her." He said, the smile on his face the whole time.

"Thank you hyung, I'll remember that." I got up and bowed to him as I left the room. I finally headed to the bathroom.

~

I headed back to Akira's room and listened through the door. It sounded like she was talking to someone. I decided to knock and only opened the door when I heard a faint "come in" . I opened the door to see Taehyung and Akira sitting on the bed.

"Oh do you guys need time alone? I can leave-" I was cut off by Tae.

"Oh no it's okay, I was about to leave anyway. Before Taehyung left, I swear I saw him look at me and to Akira then wink. I just decided to shrug it off.

"Alright! Let's continue!" She said, giving the controller to me as we continued playing until late at night.

Akira's P.O.V.

Aknock on the door made us pause the game as someone opened the door.

"It's bed time, you have school tomorrow. Have a nice sleep." J-hope said as he gave us one of his infamous smiles. He closed the door and left us alone. We turned off the game.

"You can use the bathroom first, there are extra toothbrushes in the cabinet above the sink. He nodded and went inside.

I decided to go on my phone, scrolling through YouTube. I decided to watch a video. Midway through the video, Ji Sung came out in his Pajamas and hit hair still wet from the shower.

I took my clothes and headed to the shower as well.

~

I left the shower to find Ji Sung looking around my room, taking in that my walls almost didn't have anything on them.

"Let's go to sleep noona, I'm tired." He said. "I'll sleep on the floor-"

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." I interrupted him. "You can get sick. My bed in big enough for the both of us." I said, getting in the covers and waiting for him to lay down.

As soon as he laid down, I turned off my lamp and faced him. "Goodnight Ji Sung." I smiled.
"Goodnight noona." And with that, we both fell asleep in each other's presence.

~

{hey :') my birthday passed so I'm one year older. how old do you guys think i am? my birthday was a while ago and i wanted to update on it but i forgot to 😤 to make up for it, i updated twice. maybe it's because i have nothing else to do today. thank you so much for all your love and support on this book! what do you guys think is going to happen next? i'd like to know :) see you soon!}