What's going on...

Your P.O.V

I sat locked in my room thinking about what I just witnessed. 'Did he really just save me?...' I thought. That was all I could think about. 'A murderer...just saved me..from another murderer....what is going on?!' I continued to think.

(???) P.O.V.

I growled watching her through the locked window. I grinned and teleported into my little digital world and start to go through into her tv. I sat there. Watching her. I was in her TV, I was in her room, I was in. I grinned more and put my hand on the glass.

3rd Person P.O.V

You suddenly jumped at the sound of static coming from your tv. You looked towards what caused the sound and saw your TV had turned on by itself and was all glitched and showing static. You slowly walked towards it and screamed hearing the window break and also being grabbed by something from the tv. A boy that looked like a creepy version of Link was halfway out the tv with a grin on you. And the creepy smiling murderer had busted through the window in time. You screamed and your (E/C) eyes changed to (AE/C){Angry Eye Color} and you growled.

BEN's P.O.V

'Holy shit. Holy shit. Her eyes changed colors...and she looks pissed..' I thought to myself and stared at her. I let go and went into the tv and teleported to the mansion "Oh fuck that." I said to myself and locked myself in my room.

Jeff's P.O.V

"Okay that's fucking hot.." I said smirking holding my knife staring at her. But in return I got a growl and suddenly she lunged at me. I dodged and stared at her. I started to get pissed and growled back. "Listen here bitch. Don't you try to attack me unless you want to die." I growled through my teeth and hopped out the window running off into the woods "I cant kill her. Why can't I kill her. She's like every other damn human..why didn't I kill her there?!" I said to myself.

Your P.O.V

I fell back and shaked my head. 'What just happened...I got mad and lost control of myself...' I thought to myself my eyes going back to (E/C). 'My god (Y/N) what's happening to you...' I got up and sat on my bed trying to forget about the broken window and everything that had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! I'm gonna keep up I had just got back on wattpad. I'm so sorry I haven't updated. My friend MarilynTellez convinced me to continue so here it is. I will keep up and me and her are gonna work together on a recent story we started. So check her out and check out that fanfic. It's GOT7. But anyways lemme know what y'all thought and if I should even continue this story. ❤ Love y'all! And so does Jeffy~