1

You as Yuri

BTS as BTS

Your bestfriend as Jennie/ your bestfriend

Random person as Blake/ Your boyfriend

+

"BLAKE!" Yuri yells though the entire hallway, looking like a mess.

Yuri ran through the halls looking worried and scared.

Yuri always acted bright and bubbly around everyone, but she was really depressed. The only people that know is Jennie and Blake. Yuri is depressed because of her parents. And the bulling at school.

"BLAKE!!!" Yuri kept yelling through the halls with tears in her eyes.

Yuri went to the bathroom, that was a mistake.

"Blake is not going to come to you. He thinks youre to worthless. At least that's what he told us. Right girls??" Bree said. Kimi and Lisa shook their heads yes in unison.

"Y-youre lying!" Yuri said trying to hold back the tears.

'what a cry baby I am' she thought. 'blake wouldn't think that...right?'

"He is only with you because of a dare. He regrets every moment of it. Then you began telling him allllll your secrets. Lets start wihth number one, Your parents beat you. To be honest I would to if I gave birth to a piece of crap like you. Second, You are depressed. And third...Your scared of hights, Oh, is this right?? ..how about a small walk to the roof?" Bree said. The girls grabbed her hands and went out the restroom, taking her towards the rood.

Yuri wasn't the type to fight or hit anyone. So she just let it happen. I mean, what could she do? 3 against 1? no.

The girls pushed her closer to the edge. "Why don't you just jump off, No one will care! Its not like you mean something to anyone." Bree said.

"N-no...Blake and Jennie! They care about me! They would never hurt me!" Yuri said with tears streaming down her face and her hair in a mess.
"Oh really??" Bree said.

blake and jennie both came out, lauging. yuri was about to smile, as her 'so called' bestfriends came out.jennie began to kiss blake, as he kissed back. yuris smile faded away quickly after the two pulled away.

"Told you. You don't mean anything to anyone. At all.So just jump, it would do tge world a favor." Bree said.

Yuri sat up off the ground. "N-no.." Yuri said getting farther from the edge. "Did you just disrespect me???" Bree said.

Bree was two years older then Yuri.

Bree balled her fist up and punched Yuri straight in the mouth. Yuri held her jaw and didn't do anything.

"Huh? Are you to wimp to fight??" Bree said while kicking Yuri in the stomach causing her to fall to the hard concrete they were standing on.

"Please...s-stop.." Yuri said in a weak voice.

'why waste the breath to say stop, when its pointless?'

Right after those words one of the girls hit her head and everything went black.

It was only for a few seconds though.

"Please...stop." Yuri said again.

'again...why waste my breath?'

"Hahaha no. You're supposed to respect me and not tell me no. Got it??? Plus, its fun." Bree said.

"Just please leave me alone.." Yuri said while holding her stomach.

"Fine. I shouldn't waste my time on something as worthless as you. Come on girls. " Bree said while dusting her self off and twirling her hair in one finger.

'what a classic mean girl...'

Once everyone left Yuri just sat there. In pain. She couldn't move without being struck with a terrible shock of pain going down her back and head. Her head started throbbing and Yuri just laid there crying. Not because of the pain, it was be realized that she was alone again. Her boyfriend cheated on her with her bestfriend and just smiled at her when she saw.

Yuri felt alone and broken again. Shes had small thoughts of suicide, but never enough to where she'd actually kill herself. She still believes that it will all get better.

The bell rang and Yuri managed to get off the roof and to her house. She wasn't looking forward to it.

"I'm home!" Yuri yelled so her parents knew.

She went upstairs to do her homework.

She sat down at her black metal desk. She pulled out her bag and started doing her homework.

"YURI! GET YOUR WORTHLESS BUTT DOWN HERE! " Screamed her step mom.

Yuri knew not to disrespect her parents so she listened to everything they said.. except when they told her to kill herself but Yuri rejected. After that she got a major beating.

Yuri ran down the stairs and to the living room where her mom was.

"Yes ma'm?" Yuri said.

"I need some errands for you to do for me. Heres the list." Yuris mom said handing her the list. Her step  mom didn't even care about the cut on her jaw.

Yuri looked at the list and sighed. "Yes ma'm.." Yuri said trying to be polite.

1. Clean the house.
2. Go pay the bills.
3. Go shopping.
4. Go to the store and buy me some more beer .
5. Go to uncle brads house and tell him I need him.
6. Come home and make me and your father some dinner.
7. Go to the alley
8. Go to my work and say you are working for the next 3 months.

Yuri couldn't stop looking at number 7. She was curious by what she meant but knew not to question.

Once Yuri was done cleaning and paying her mothers bills, she went to the store and bought all the stuff they needed. Yuri went home and put it all away.

Yuri then went and bought her mother two six packs of beer. She even got a large pizza.

She brought it all to her mom and left again.

At this point Yuri was tired, hungry, and in pain.

She wasn't wearing her school uniform anymore, she was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a large shirt.
Yuri either had clothes that were to small or to big. She never got anything to herself.

Uncle Brads house was about 4 miles away so yuri headed there while it wss still day.

Yuri had to run there since she didn't have any other way to travel.

Once she got to her uncles house it was already night. Yuri knocked on the door and saw her uncle swaying back and forth. He reaked of alcohol. she knew he was drunk.

Yuri decided to write a note and stick on the door so he wouldn't forget and quickly got out of there.

Yuri was so out of breath from running. And the pain was coming back harder then before. Yuri sat on the bench and remembered she had to cook dinner. Yuri started freaking out. She went to get up but her knees gave out. Yuri fell to the ground but told herself to be strong...

CLIFHANGERRRRR

I'm trying to make a better Yoongi x Reader fanfic since my last one wasnt that good. But if you liked the other one also I can continue to write it and still write this one.

~Bin