18

Yuri was awoken by a very angry manager yelling at her for sleeping, and that she was to gross to be in their café. Yuri slowly grabbed her back, got up, and stumbled out the café. A few people laughed at her and started talking about her. She then knew she was homeless. And she had no where to go. She then looked at her phone to check the time.

8:00am

Yuri began to think over where she could go. She didn't have work until Monday. And it was only Saturday. Yuri was walking on the side walk and got a lot of gross looks. She was passing by an alley way, when she was then dragged into it. A strong hand covered her mouth. She got a glimsp of the person and remembered who it was, The guy that she was paying.

The guy held her by the collar of her shirt and pinned her against the wall. Luckily it was only him. The guy began yelling at Yuri and slapping her across the face. Her cheek began to bleed from the hard slaps. He then threw her down and started kicking her. Yuri winced in pain. He kept telling her to give him the money but she didn't have any.

Right before it was about to get worse, a skinny figure came out of no where and punched the guy. Min Yoongi. He was much smaller then the first guy. The guy swung at Yoongi but he deflected the punch and hit the guy. The guy fell to the ground and held where Yoongi hit him. Yoongi ran over to Yuri and grabbed her hand. Yuri grabbed her back pack and they both ran as fast as they could.

The guy got up and started catching up with them.  Yuri then saw the other six boys in a white big van, Jin and Namjoon were in the front, while the others were in the back. Their eyes widened when they saw Yoongi and Yuri. Yoongi then opened the back van doors and threw Yuri in, jumping in after her and slamming the doors shut. It most likely looked like a kidnapping scene.

The others tried questioning, until Yoongi told Jin to hurry and go.  Jin hit the gas petal and drove off. Yuri looked out the window to see the guy freaking out and going back towards the alley.

Yuri and Yoongi were still trying to catch their breaths while the others asked a ton of questions. But Yoongi was mainly curious on why Yuri was in the alley way.

"T-thank you." Yuri finally said.  "WHAT HAPPENED? WHY WERE YOU IN THE ALLEY?" Yoongi asked.

Yuri began to cry. "I-I cant say." Yuri said. She didn't want to get her parents in trouble, she still loved her father and step mom no matter what.    "We are here for you. You can tell us." Jin said in a comforting voice.

"A-are you sure?"  Yuri questioned. All the boys shook their head yes.

Yuri told them EVERYTHING. Every detail. About school, her father and step mom, her uncle, he family, the guy in the alley and how she had to pay him, the incident in the café, her ex boyfriend and ex beastfriend, and everything else.

The boys listened to every detail without interrupting once. Jin was still driving, Once Yuri finished, all the boys just told her it would be okay. Yuri began to cry again. Yoongi then pulled her on to his lap, and hugged her. She cried everything out, and Yoongi just rubbed her back and held her head closer to his chest.  "Yuri, Stay with us." Yoongi said quietly, but to where everyone could hear.

"B-but...What about all the other guys? W-what if they don't want me to stay?" Yuri said.

All the boys laughed and told her they wouldn't mind at all, and they would enjoy her company.

Yuir smiled. Jin finally came to a stopping point and Yuri gasped at the view. It was a HUGE house. "I-is this your guys house?" Yuri said in dis-belief. "No, its OUR house." Yoongi said.

All the boys ran in and Yoongi showed Yuri to the room she would be staying in

(I COULD NOT PICK WHICH ROOM I LIKED MORE SO IM JUST PUTTING ALL THREE ROOMS AND YOU CAN PICK WHATEVER ROOM YOU LIKE MORE)

Yuri said thank you, and told him that she was going to unpack and take a shower

Yoongi left and Yuri began looking around the room. She was amazed at the decoration. She took her backpack off and unpacked her very few clothes. She went to go put them in the drawers, she ended up finding a clean pair of nice sweat pants and a clean bigger shirt. She decided she would wear those after her shower and finished unpacking.

She headed to the shower, and got in..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

WELL THATS THE LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY PROBALLY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE AS WELLLLLLLLL! OH! AND IM SORRY IF YOU DIDNT LIKE ANY OF THE ROOMS, ITS JUST I PICKED ROOMA MORE OF MY STYLE, AND THE ROOMS I WOULD WANT, AGAIN IM SORRY!

Word count' 852

Bin~