epilogue

yours truly

[ epilogue ]

james - emilia's neighbour

* * *

Dear James,

I have nothing much to say to you anymore. I just want you to know that I love you, truly. I still love you. You hurt me, yes, but I couldn't help it. There's just something about you that makes me love you so much. Thanks for those dates you brought me to, it was really sweet of you. And those times that we spent- I'm sorry I wasted your time.

I hope you're happy now that I'm gone and I hope you meet the right girl that you truly love. Once again, thanks for everything.

Yours truly,

Emilia.

I love you.

"Did she... say anything else?"

"Nah, she just knocked on my door and asked me to pass this to someone named James, if he ever come to her house, she added, and that's it."

"Okay. Uh, thank you."

"You should've not let her go, you know? I mean, I'm no relationship guru or something but she's a nice girl. And cute."

"I know."

"Oh yea, she... uh, also kind of told me to tell you that she loves you, so much."

"I love her too."

"..."

"But it's too late. She's gone for good now and I missed my chance."

"Well..."

"What?"

"Maybe not."

"What do you mean?"

"I might or might not know her adress in England."

"Wait, what?"

"I helped her look for some decent apartment there since she's going to live alone-"

"She's off to England alone?"

"Yes-"

"Is she mental?"

"She's an independent woman, dude. Now, do you want to know where the apartment is?"

"Of course!"

"I'm not sure though, if she's living in the apartment I suggested her."

"It's okay. Just tell me where it is."

"But what are you going to do after this? After I tell you her adress."

"..."

"..."

"I'm going to England."

* * *

fin :)))
don't forget to vote, comment, share