Tom Hiddleston and Kim Namjoon Relationships

Tom Hiddleston and Kim Namjoon began meeting up since the time I went onto the corners of where they're getting to know each other. In the meantime, the relationship between the Actor Tom Hiddleston and a BTS Leader Kim Namjoon will turn itself into something that might be rocky for both of them. Find out what happens?

Kim Namjoon: Oakland International Airport Aye?

Tom Hiddleston: Never gone to this place before

Kim Namjoon: But what's in there?

Ica: They Have cafe, benches, luggage checks, all of these stuff is included here and all around, boarding passes all of the above.

Kim Namjoon: Wow!

Tom Hiddleston: I can tell.

Kim Namjoon: What are the other places to go besides here?

Tom Hiddleston: Oakland Raiders Stadium, Oracle Arena, San Francisco and Train stations, all kinds of stuff around in Oakland.

Kim Namjoon: Where's the Oracle Arena?

Tom Hiddleston: Oracle Arena is across the street Kim. 7-10 mins away from the airport.

Kim Namjoon: Not bad. We can take the route to get there.

Tom Hiddleston: Sure, but we should get some rest.

Kim Namjoon: Right.

Next Stop: Oracle Arena.

Next, we headed to Oracle Arena. Yet, he hasn't seen this building before.

Kim Namjoon: Oracle Arena? What a huge building they have here.

Tom Hiddleston: It is huge, this is the home for the Golden State Warriors.

Kim Namjoon: Oh okay, that's the home for the Warriors.

Tom Hiddleston: Yup.

Kim Namjoon: By the way, are they playing today?

Tom Hiddleston: No, they're not playing today because they deserve a break.

Kim Namjoon: Oh that's good. I heard about the Warriors, they're pretty good.

Tom Hiddleston: Yup, were on the road until the playoffs.

Kim Namjoon: I can't wait to see what happens.

Ica: All of us are.

Kim Namjoon: What are the places besides Oracle Arena?

Tom Hiddleston: Oakland Coliseum. It's close to where we stopped by.

Kim Namjoon: I see. Let's check it out.

Second, we walked to the Oakland Coliseum where the Raiders and Athletics were playing. Yet, it's a huge arena for many fans to watch their favorite teams. "I can smell popcorn from here," I laughed. "Popcorn huh?" Tom chuckled. "I guess our minds are playing tricks on us," Namjoon laughed. "That's funny, I'm sure they're selling some snacks over here," As we went on the top, Kim Namjoon starts looking at the structures where the port is nearby.

Kim Namjoon: Guys look!

Tom Hiddleston: What is it?

Kim Namjoon: There's a port over there. All I saw were cargo ships, cranes, boxcars, freight trains, trucks and many more.