Chapter 01: Ingress

A man who appeared to be in his early twenties stood there in the bustling airport.

His hair was light brown and his eyes were closed. He smiles cheerfully as he opens his phone. After choosing a certain contact number, he presses the call button and waits patiently.

. . .
"Hello?"

The sound of his older brother's voice could be heard through the speaker.

"Ve~ Lovi, it's me!"

An exasperated sigh came from the other side of the line.

"I know it's you, idiot. I have your contact on my damn phone!" The man widened his smile and let out a laugh.

"Anyway, you're already out of the airport I take it?"

"Not yet, but almost! I just need to find a taxi to take me to the hotel~" The man replied to his brother in a bubbly tone.

"...Alright. But are you sure you're okay with staying there for a month? I know you've eaten a few days before leaving for the trip and all, but still... Those CCG bastards-"

"Don't worry, Lovi~ After the meeting, I can go sightseeing with Luddy and Kiku, they'll protect me!" The man said with certainty in his voice.

The Italian waited with a goofy smile on his face, he could already imagine his older brother's face start to redden like a tomato.

"FELI, I SWEAR IF YOU SAY THAT POTATO BASTARD'S NAME ONE MORE TIME, I-"

"veigottogonowpleasesayhitoromeoformeokaylovibye" He quickly hung up before his brother could have his rant.

Feliciano Vargas or more commonly known as Italy Veneziano to his fellow nations was now in a taxi cab getting closer and closer towards his destination.

'This is going to be a fun trip!' He thought as he looked at the window beside him to see a beautiful view of Tokyo.

...Who knew everything could all go to hell in one month?

Hello there, I am not deceased.
Thank you for being so patient with this fanfic!

I'm sorry if the updates are extremely slow but I'll try and publish the chapters as soon as I possibly can.

Another note I would like to add is that the characters may be a bit ooc either due to the plot and the story itself or just me being dumb.

No OCs will be added unless absolutely necessary. Even if they are added, they will most likely be minor characters.

Big thank you to @Crystalsong11 for giving me a human name for Seborga!

Comment and vote if you like this chapter, have a great day/night!