true but sad love story

This is a story about a girl that was 12 year old girl named Rose. And a boy that she fell in love with. It all started when she was playing an online game where you can chat to people. But there was this one boy on there that couldn't stop talking to.

Rose,"Hi how are?"

the boy,"good you?" 

Rose,"Haha good."

Well they just couldn't stop talking to each other so they though to find each other on instagram. Thats what they did and there plan worked out perfictly. they started talking to each other on instagram instand of the onlin chating game. One day she found out his name. Ron. They liked to watch and do the same thing. The more and more that they talked the more they know about each other and the more she falles more in love with him. But she dosen't know that he was falling in love with her too. After talking to each other for acouple days he gave her his phone number. So she gave him here number too. It was so amazing that they have each others number but it was dangres becase her mother and father would kill her. But she would do anything just to talk to him. After talking for a couple days she found out that he was 16. Rose just couldn't speak at all. Then Ron asked Rose how old she was so she just had to lie becase she thought that Ron would stop talking to her. That is even more scarey then getting cought by her parents. But she dosen't care the only reason why she takes the chance is for love. But takeing chances alwas ends up something good or bad. It all depends on how things go. A couple weeks latter Rose's mother found out what happened. Her mother freaked out about what happend. But her mother thought about how bad Rose loved Ron. So Rose's mother let it go. 2 weeks latter she found that Ron loves her too but he lives far away and the worst part is that Ron found out that Rose was 12. she started to cry but Ron said "Rose dont cry. If you cry I cry. We can still be freinds until were older then we can date. Deal?" Rose,"Deal."  She hopes that it would happen someday. But for now freinds. But in here heart she still loves Ron.