Body parts - Prologue

-J..Jungkook what are you doing!?
-Just wait and see
-But Jungkook, i..i don't wanna be here let me go!
No reply.
-Jeon jungkook!
The slap on your face probably left a red mark, but that wasn't the point. The point was, he slapped you! He had never slapped you or hurt you in any way, what had gotten into him now? -Ju..Jungkook, you slapped me, you whispered.
-I know, he replied harshly and pushed you so you fell on the chair.
You screamed for help when he tied your hands, but in return, you got another slap from him. Realising that screaming wouldn't help in any way, you decided to keep quiet.
-Just wait here
You nodded and he left. You looked around and searched for anything sharp that could help you, but luck wasn't on your side. You screamed once again, hoping that anyone would hear you, but no. Suddenly, you heard the door open and in came Jungkook with a man. But not any man, it was your friend. He looked scared and gasped for air, while it ran down blood from the corner of his lips. -(Y/n)..
-Omg Tae! What..what are you doing here?
He didn't answer you. Jungkook pushed him down beside you and you slowly moved to him.
-Tae..it's ok..we're ok
-What has gotten into him?
You started crying.
-I..I don't know, i honestly d..don't know. I've never imagined him being like this!
Jungkook came back with a baseball bat and had a creepy smile, playing on his lips.
-I like baseball, he mumbled before staring at you both. -Jungkook..what happened to you?
-Wrong question. What happened to you?
-What?
-What i mean is, why have you changed? Why are you always together with that jerk nowadays? Why are you cheating on me?
-I'm not-
-Oh don't lie! You, Tae, at least you can admit it. (Y/n) has been cheating on me with you, right?
-No, she would ne-
-I knew it.
It all happened too fast. The baseball bat hit Taehyung's head and he fell on the floor. Blood was now slowly coming out of his head and he mumbled his last words.
-Goodbye..
-No, Taehyung!!