Chapter 1- The Head

I woke up, expecting the sun shine on my face through the window in my room, but then i remembered.
I wasn't in my room.
I opened my eyes, scared to see him again.
Him. Yes him, Jeon Jungkook. The one i used to love.
I was still tied to the chair from yesterday. I pulled a little with my hand and flinched at how hard it was tied. Trying wasn't even going to help. I looked down beside me and saw Taehyung. He was dead.
Or so i thought.
He suddenly coughed, and i jumped a little at the sudden sound.
-Tae..taehyung? You're alive?
-Well..what does it look like? he joked and flinched when he touched his head.
-Tae! How can you joke on a time like this?
-Where is he? he suddenly asked, ignoring my question.
-I..i don't know. I'm scared.
-Don't worry (Y/n). Whatever's going to happen, we'll get through it together, okay?
I nodded.
-I really wish Jungkook will become normal again, i mumbled.
-And i really wonder what happened to him.
-I do to, to be honest.
The door suddenly opened to reveal Jungkook standing there with the same baseball bat from yesterday. He smirked creepily.
-I thought you were dead? he said. His voice was dark. Normally, i would find it hot, but this time, it made me shiver. He was talking to Taehyung.
-I..i..i'm..Jungkook i-
-It's actually a good thing. That you're alive, he interrupted. I mean, that way, i'm able to torture you and make you die in a painful way.
He suddenly walked towards us.
-Jungkook, why are you like th-
Jungkook bent down and faced me, leaving just a few inches between us. I swallowed my words. He looked really creepy and i started to feel uncomfortable. I looked away, but he pulled my face and stared at me again without saying a single word, and it was honestly freaking me out.
-Don't look away.
-What are you doing? Please...i miss my Jungkook. The real Jungkook.
I hoped to see a glint of sorrow in his eyes and i did, before it got replaced with something else. Hate.
-I hate you so much, he whispered harshly. BOTH Of YOU!
He turned around and grabbed Taehyung by his collar, lifting him up and pulling him into another room. I heard a scream and then a slapping sound and it went quiet. Jungkook returned and untied my hands, and pulled me to the same room he took Taehyung to. I gasped as i walked in. There, on the ground was Taehyung, attached to four big spike-like things on the ground. The spike things had literally gone right through his hands and feet. He was bleeding and crying for his life. I just wanted to go and hug him, but i couldn't. Jungkook suddenly pushed me to another chair, made me sit down and tied my bleeding hands once again.
-Now darling, you're gonna have to watch this, he said and grabbed a saw from the table. I immediately knew what he was going to do and tried to get up, but it was hopeless. I couldn't do anything except trying, and that really wasn't helping. Taehyung screamed and begged. He was shaking his hand trying to free himself, but that just caused his hands to bleed more.
-(Y/n), i'm sorry for not helping you..stay strong, he said before shutting his eyes tightly, not wanting to see anything more.
-DON'T TALK TO HER YOU BETRAYER! Jungkook shouted and stepped hard on his stomach, causing him to cough out blood. I cried. Jungkook took the saw and put it on his neck.
-I'm sorry my friend, he whispered before cutting his throat. I screamed and kicked the air.
-TAEHYUNG!
But it was too late. Way too late. He slowly picked Taehyung's head up from the pool of Taehyung's blood and walked towards me. He smirked.
-Want his head?
It was a horrible view. Blood was dripping from where Jungkook cut of his head and a bit of his flesh was hanging. His eyes and mouth were wide open, almost like he was trying to warn me. To tell me to run away from this psychopath, or more known as my boyfriend. Or now, ex.
I shook my head no, and he chuckled and ruffled my hair.
-So now you don't want him, huh? I bet you wouldn't say no to him if he was alive. Anyways i'm going to make food, stay here...not like you can escape anyways.
The sad thing was, it was true. I couldn't escape, no matter how much i wanted to. He walked out with Taehyung's head and left me alone, staring at Taehyung's headless body.
After about a half an hour, he came back with a plate and a spoon. The plate was filled with some sort of red greyish goo. It looked disgusting. He sat down beside me on the ground and grinned.
-Say ahhhhh, he sang while holding a spoonful of the goo to my lips.
-Wha..what is that?
-Oh, just try it. It's delicious!
I shook my head no..
-I said open your mouth! Don't you trust your boyfriend? I've always wanted to cook for you, my dear. Now open your mouth before i punish you.
I opened my mouth and immediately regretted it afterwards. It tasted blood, and it was easy to guess what it was. I spat out the "food" and it came on Jungkooks face.
-Taehyung..
-So you know what it is, huh? He doesn't taste that bad, does he? Jungkook chuckled and wiped his face like it was nothing. I got gag reflexes and started crying. Jungkook patted my back and held another spoonful of the "food" infront my mouth.
-Jungkook, why are you doing this?
-Isn't it obvious? You were cheating on me with Taehyung, you both totally deserve this.
-Look, i wasn't, ok? We were only friends i swear! And nobody deserves this! I can't believe this. The real Jeon Jungkook i knew would never do this. You're not even Jungkook, you're just some..some psychopath!
-I am the real Jungkook, because the real Jungkook...is a psychopath. Now open your mouth or you'll regret it.
I slowly opened my mouth and swallowed the disgusting goo that Jungkook called "food". I was literally eating a part of taehyung's head, and i was no better than a cannibal. I cried.