I wish I had

Normal - narration
ItalicsNicole
Bold - Johnathan

"John,what are you doing here?" The woman said with a surprise look on her face.

"I couldn't miss it for the world,after all its my Angel's wedding."Johnathan smiled and approached her.

"I thought you won't come. Certainly you did made it clear when you send back the invitation."

"Yeah, I thought I wouldn't make it to the wedding. But here I am. Aren't you happy I am standing infront of you?"

"Of course I am. You know how much you mean to me. So don't ever doubt that."

"Unfortunately I know." John said with a sad smile.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. Come on, Nicole. Won't you welcome your best friend."

"You are not a guest John. You are family. You don't need a welcome. And by the way,the whole gang is by the pool. Why don't you go and meet them?"

"Yeah, I became so involved in my work that I didn't realised so many mistakes I did. Gaps I have created. I should catch up with them. I owe them an apology. Its never too late."

"Exactly. Its never too late. We still can make the wrongs right. They will be happy to see you. And I am sorry in advance that your ex-wife is gonna ve here too. She is my best friend. Hope things don't get ugly for you."

"Its fine. Friendship has always been your first priority. After all she is your best friend. You will do anything for her. Sacrifice anything for her." John said while leaving the room.