1.

Previously on Bantang Girls in Seoul. Julie got tickets to have a trip with Nina, Skye, Sam, JG, Samila, and Evan. Also known as, BTG. This went.. interesting for all. People got lost, Nina getting everyone together, Skye and Sam being lost like Taehyung, and other shiteu that went down with BTG. Now this time its going to be different.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Back at the dorm the girls were just lazing around. Nina was on the phone with the manager.
"Yes. That would be great! I'll tell them." she said on the phone. Meanwhile Julie, Samila, and Skye were on the couch on their phones. Evan and Sam watching TV, and JG in the room like always. 

"Alright guys, I have news to tell you." said Nina. No one listened. She sighed and turned off the TV, took the remote. Then Nina took Samila's, Julie's and Skye's phone. They all said "awwh" or "whaaaat". Nina noticed that JG wasn't there, so she went to her room and got her up.
"Why wake me up!" said JG going to the couch ans sitting next to Skye. Everyone chuckled. 
"what's this about eomma?" said Evan. Now that Nina had everyone in the same room, she can now announce the big thing. Yes, she did do a head count because why not. 

"Alright. Our manager called us." she began. 
"And?" said Samila. 
"So, we are going to the BigHit building!" said Nina. They all screamed. 

"You mean, this is our chance to meet BTS!" said Evan.

"I can not believe this." said Skye. 
"what day do we go?" said Sam. 

The room went silent. Nina checked her phone. "Oh! We go tomorrow. We have to be there by....."
"By? Come on woman!" said JG. Everyone laughed. "By 10." said Nina. 
"I need to pick an outfit asap." said Samila. 
"Me too, Samila. Hey, why don't we go shopping?" suggested Julie. 

You thought right, last time they went shopping, everyone left Nina and she had to gather everyone up like wild animals and bring them back to the zoo. It was a nightmare for Nina. 

"Oh right.." said Julie. Julie got up from the couch and stood next to Nina. 
"Alright weebs. If we go shopping again. We swear to not leave Nina's sight. Agreed?" 
"Yes." they all said. 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go~!" said Evan running to the room. Everyone laughed and went to get ready to shop. 

Once everyone was ready, they all went to their van. The car ride wasn't that long. In the meantime, everyone talked about something and their BTS bias. It was.. interesting. (lol)

"I can't believe we are going to meet BTS, I love Jin so much." said Evan. Everyone chuckled.
"I can't wait to see Tae, I love him but since that Sam loves him too, Rap Monster is also my favorite." said Samila. 
"haha, we agreed that we would share him though. But Tae is so cute, my heart can't handle it." said Sam, everyone laughed. 
"Jimin is cute. I can't wait to see him in person and not on some screen." said Nina. 
"that's true. Jhope is just so.. ughh." said Skye. 
"alright Skye, don't be kinky now" said Samila, everyone laughed. 
"I just can't wait to see Suga." said JG. The only person who hasn't talked about their bias is Julie. Julie was spacing out until Nina called her name many times. 

"wh- Hi." she said. Everyone laughed at Julie. 
"what were you thinking about Julie?" said Sam. 
"OOOOOHHHHHHH" said Samila, Evan, and JG. Julie chuckled.
"it's nothing, really. Nothing at all." she said. 
"who's your bias Julie?" said Skye. Julie cleared her throat. 

"it's, Jungkook.." she said. Everyone in the van "awwwwh"ed and laughed afterwards.
"I shall ship you guys." said JG.
"me too." said Skye. Basically everyone shipped Jungkook and Julie.
"I will support it." said Nina. Julie had nothing to say to it because she feels her heart pounding every time when someone mentions Jungkook around her. To get it off her chest, she changes the subject. 

"Oh look! We are here!" said Julie. The van stopped and everyone went out. Of course, Nina had to do a head count. 

"1,2,3,4,5,6,and 7. Great! Everyone is here!" said Nina. Everyone went to the same store and bought clothes for tomorrow's big day. 

Hopefully this goes out well for BTG. 

*Smirk Smirk* 

A/N: clothes for it will be in the next chapter!! ;)