3.

Once Ah-Seong left the girls be, they all went their separate ways. Sam and Nina went to go to find the bathroom first, Samila and Evan went to check the whole building out and hopefully bump into BTS (lmao.), Skye and JG went to check out the studio, and Julie went to some room.
Great way of BTG of splitting up again. 

Nina and Sam: 

"Okay, where is the bathroom?" said Sam. 
"I have no idea, this place is HUGE." said Nina. 
"Hopefully we find it fa- never mind, I found it." said Sam. They both laughed and went in the bathroom. When they were done, they bumped into two attractive guys.

"oh, I am sorry," said one of the guys, he had light brown hair the other guy had black hair. Nina and Sam looked at each other. 
"hey, you must be BTG right? We have been waiting for you." said the black hair guy. Nina and Sam were speechless. 
"u-uh. Yes, we are BTG. You must be BTS." said Sam. The brown haired guy eyes widened. 
"YOUR SAM!" he said. Sam nodded. 
"wow, your pretty in person too. I saw the selcas in your twitter account haha." he said scratching his head. The black haired one laughed. 
"don't be all weird to her now, V-hyung. I'm Jimin." he said. 
"Nina." she said. 
"I'm V." he said with his peace sign to make a "V" letter.
"Your Nina?" said Jimin, Nina felt her cheeks get red, Sam nudged her arm.
"Yea. I'm Nina. I'm the leader of BTG." 
Jimin and V "ooooh"ed and Sam and Nina chuckled at their comment. They had to admit, they were cute. 
"Well, we should at least get to know each other more. Shall we?" said V to Nina and Sam. 

"Sure." said Sam. 

And with that, Sam and Nina went to talk more to Jimin and V. 

Samila and Evan: 

"Okay, hopefully we would find them." said Evan. 
"Omg Evan. You really wanna see Jin." said Samila laughing. 
"And you want to see Rap Monster." said Evan. 
"I see what you did there, okay okay. I see you Evan." said Samila. 

Samila and Evan have been wondering around the BigHit building. Samila had an idea, a challenge for Evan. 

"Hey Evan, let's play a game" said Samila. 
"sure. what kind of game?" said Evan. Hopefully Samila's game would work out to find Rap Monster or Jin. 
"Who ever can find Rap Monster or Jin, gets twenty bucks. Deal?" Evan thought about it. Then she agreed.
"Your o-.." said Evan. Samila looked at Evan. 
"Evan.. you okay?... Helloooooo" said Samila who was in front of Evan. 
"Hi there." said a voice, Samila turned around to come face to face with Rap Monster and Jin. Samila was shook and so was Evan. 
"H-Hi. Your Rap Monster." said Samila. Rap Monster chuckled. 
"that's me. Who are you?" he said. 
"I'm Samila from BTG and this is Evan also from BTG. We're the maknaes."
Jin and Rap Monster's eyes widened. 
"Oh, your BTG!" said Jin. Evan nodded. 

"That's us." said Samila. Samila did most of the talking because Evan was still shook that she saw Jin with her own eyes.  Jin noticed and smiled at Evan. Evan felt red. 

"You okay Evan?" said Samila. 
"Would you guys like a tour perhaps?" said Rap Monster. 

"Sure." said Samila. 
"THAT WOULD BE NICE!" said Evan then she covered her mouth and looked down on the floor. Jin thought it was cute. And off they went with that tour.

Skye and JG: 

Skye and JG went to the record room. What can go wrong in there? Many things actually can go wrong if it's BTG... oh boy. 

"I would write lyrics everyday." said JG. Skye laughed. 
"I could see that happening. I imagine you and Yoongi just writing lyrics all day."she said. 
"I want to do that." said JG. 

Just then came in the room Jhope and Suga. 

"Our ship name would be 'SOPE'" said Jhope. 

"I mean, I guess..-" said Suga, then JG and Skye didn't know what to do. Jhope and Suga looked at both of them.
"Hi. I'm Jhope...you are you guys?" said Jhope. Skye nudged JG's arm because she couldn't speak only cause, Jhope took her breath away. 
"We're BTG. I'm JG and that's Skye." she said. Then their eyes lit up.
"Your BTG! Oh finally we get to meet you!" said Jhope. 
"We don't really let other people met us. Only cause for reasons." said Suga. JG nodded. Then Suga noticed that JG was trying to put a song together. 

"You write lyrics?" he said. 
"Yeah. I do actually." she said. 

"Let's go into the other room and we can discuss some. I would love to hear it." said Suga. 

"Sure." said JG. And off they went into the other room leaving Skye with Jhope. 

"Skye. Right?" said Jhope. 

"That's me, haha." she said. Jhope laughed too.
"You have a nice smile." 
"I like yours......uh, I mean..... gosh, I don't even know anymore. Did that sound weird to you at all?" said Skye. You had to admit, Jhope is Skye's bias in BTS. Of course she would say words that won't make sense. 
"ahaha. No it doesn't. If you met V, he says weird stuff all the time." said Jhope. Skye and Jhope started talking for hours about life, what they like and hate, favorite things, and hobbies they enjoy. JG and Suga on the other hand, talked about things to get to know each one another more and more. They also talked about doing a song together sometime and whatnot. 

Julie:

Julie went to some room and went inside. It was their dance practice room. 

"thank god no one is here right now." she said. Then Julie started to look around, just then she started to sing "Dead Leaves" by the one and only BTS. 

"nae nuneul majuchineun neoreul wonhae. Dasi nareul wonhaneun neol wonhae, jebal tteoreojiji mareo oh, seureojiryeo haji mareo yeah~. Never, never fall. meolli meolli ga-"
"gaji ma~" Julie quickly turned around to see Jungkook standing there and singing along with her. Julie could not believe that Jungkook was standing there the whole time. Maybe she wasn't alone after all.... I don't think she heard the door open.
"Hi, I'm Jungkook." he said putting his hand out. 
"J-Julie. Nice to meet you Jungkook-oppa.." she said. Did she just say "oppa" in front of Jungkook? Oh dear lord someone please help this girl. 

"Oh right, I'm older than you. I think it is appropriate to call me 'oppa' ahaha.". said Jungkook with that bunny smile of his. Oh that bunny smile. Julie chuckled at his comment. 

"Your from BTG right! I heard you guys were coming today, and I couldn't wait to meet you, and of course the other members, haha." he said scratching the back of his neck, Julie laughed with him. 

"Yep, that's me, haha." Julie said, Jungkook smiled at Julie. Julie's heart was beating fast. 
"what did you mean by, it is appropriate to call you oppa? I mean... don't get me wrong, I should be calling you that, considering that you are older than me..... I should stop talking.." said Julie, Jungkook chuckled. 

"It's just that, at our fan meets, noona's call me oppa, and I just look at them. haha." he said. Julie nodded. 
"I-I heard your cover on your Twitter account... and you sound amazing." said Jungkook. Julie felt hot. 
"haha. No, I'm not. But thanks." she said. There goes that Jungkook smile.
"Let's hang out today. But first let's meet up with the other members." said Jungkook. Julie nodded.

Julie and Jungkook went to meet up with the rest of the gang. Then everyone started to know each other a lot more. This was the best day for BTG.