Press-ups.

Hi! ^^

Here is my first Aokaga. I'm sorry if my english is bad since it's not my native language, but still, I hope you'll enjoy it!

"56...han...57...han...58...

"What's that Aho doing?", I took my eyes off my phone, got up from the sofa, and began to walk slowly towards my room. The door was slightly open. Wanting to know what was happening in the room, I took a look through the opening.

Aomine was doing press-ups. His sweat was slowly slipping along his bare chest. His muscles were so perfectly drawn that it would let anyone open-mouthed. All I wanted right now, was to take a closer look at him.

"64..."

When I heard his voice, I pulled myself together. He was so handsome and sensual that I had to immortalize this moment. Having my phone in my hands, I was about to take a picture when Aomine began to get up.

Taken aback, I tried to get away from the door, but with the precipitation, I pushed it and it was now wide open.

"Baka? What're you doing here?"

I quickly hid my phone behind my back before answering a little nervously, "N-Nothing, I was just passing by."

"Hmm", he looked at me, thoughtful. His hair was wet from the sweat. Some drops were still slipping from his forehead, passing by his neck, to his torso. I felt the heat welling up inside me.

"Do you want to help me do press-ups?", he looked at me straight in the eyes. I lost myself in his eyes. The heat kept welling up inside me, I couldn't take it anymore.

Before I could reply, Aomine led me in the room, holding my arm. Letting go of my arm, he got down on the floor, ready to do press-ups. I was watching him when he called me.

"Sit here."

I didn't understand what he wanted me to do so he repeated while making a sign with his head.

"A-Are you sure?"

Aomine nodded. I did what he said even if I thought that it wasn't a good idea.

"Am I not heavy?"

While he was flat on his stomach, I sat down on his back, cross-legged, as he told me. After answering me that I wasn't heavy, Aomine began to push on his arms to do press-ups. I was affraid to fell so I put my hands on his back. I felt his muscles contract under my hands. His back was hard. Each time he pushed up, his muscles contracted which outlined them perfectly. The heat welled up inside me and it was hard for me to breathe.

"I'm done, you can get off me."

When he finished with his press-ups, I got off his back and sat down on the floor, beside him.

With a towel, he began to clean his sweat. Firstly, he cleaned his forehead, then his neck, and finally his torso.

"Can you dry my back, Kagami?"

I took the towel that he was holding out to me and when Aomine turned his back to me, I began to dry it. My heart skipped a beat. His wide shoulders and his hard back glittered in the light because of the sweat.

"What're you doing?"

Without noticing it, I stopped moving to contemplate his back. Feeling embarrassed, I went back to what I was supposed to do.

Aomine suddenly turned to face me and grabbed my wrist. He was looking right into my eyes. My heart started to beat faster. Looking at me straight in the eyes, he got closer to my face. I shut my eyes.

"..."

"Pfft...Ahahahaha"

When I heard him laugh, I opened my eyes. I didn't understand what was happening. After laughing some time, Aomine spoke to me while giggling, "You're sexy."

He held me in his arms and put his forehead on my shoulder. I felt the heat of his breath on me.

Even if I wanted to stay in his arms, I pushed Aomine and when he released me, I distanced myself from him.

"What's the matter?"

I didn't answer. To tell the truth, I was upset with him. I wanted him to kiss me but I couldn't say that since he would make fun of me, so I crossed my arms to show him that I was angry.

"..."

Aomine was looking at me without saying a thing before suddenly throwing himself on me.

I was laying on the floor and Aomine was on top of me, looking right into my eyes and smiling.

"What do you want?", he asked me, as if ignoring it.

"How about you? What do you want?"

Aomine got near my ear and whispered, "I want you, Taiga."

Before I could react, he kissed me. Our tongues intertwined and our breathing became heavy. He kept kissing me passionately. I couldn't breathe normally anymore. Our lips parted before meeting again.

Laying on the floor, we kept kissing. Aomine was moving his hands all over my body. Between two kisses, he let a few words slip.

"I love you, Taiga."