The magicle life of Jack

a long time ago the world was split into diffrent sections. The valley, the underground,the land, the kindom, the wizard, and the sky. The valleys lived inbetween two giant mountains. One day a man named Jack built a big white boat named the s.s. Sacremento. He said to the people of the valley " I Jack shall be the first to sail around the reigon". So he set off wearing a wight flannle shirt, a blue jacket, a green scarf, and a long green cape that flowed with his long brown hair. He felt so free with the wind in his hair and the water splashing on his face, but all of a sudden he came to close to the edge of the water fall. His boat was on the edge he sped up hoping he get out of the tractor beam. With one big leap his boat jumped out and was off. he fell off the upper part of the helm on his back. He didnt have enough time to turn down the power. He was racing round rocks and corners. Struggling to get up he got enough power leaped up and pulled the lever back and the boat stopt. He fell again this time on his stomach "ooh.. god why" he yelled, but then he herd another voice " god had nothing to do with it " Jack looked up. He saw a indian from the land relm.Then the indian yelled " you have trespassed on this land you must be exterminated" and with that he threw and axe. Jack dodged the axe and started the boat.The boat raced as Jack dodged thousands of arrows and axes until he was finally out of the land realm. But then he fell into an underground cavern made by the underground people. The water quickly filled the hole and made a river but then he came to a dead end. the rose and rose but luckily the ceiling went up really high. Finnaly he could tell there was a hole in the ceilling and he shot out like a volcano. The hole was right by a big flow of lava the water mixed with the lava and in a blur. With in seconds the lava was made into obsidian and the boat was stuck. So Jack Just went to sleep and decided he would dig it out in the morning. He had a dream that he was falling and falling he fell for a while intell he hit the bottom and wroke up. When he woke up he wasnt stuck he was in the middle of the ocean. He had no idea where he was intell ropes fell and hooked on his boat and just pulled him up up to the sky. Then a man jump on the boat a shortish man wereing gogles with ginger hair and he said " ello there we lot saw your boat and dug it out by the way im fred from the sky relm " Jack had no clue what to say so he just didnt speak. The sky relm was the inventers of the reigon they made cannons and tnt and boats and more. When he got up on the highest cliff he was wisk off his boat as they lifted it on a wagon and pulled it away. Jack was lead to a room with a table, bed, desk, and shelf it looked like a bedroom to him so he took off his coat and his scarf and his cape and took a nap. When he woke up he sat down at his table opened a bottle of wisky and a loaf of bread and had lunch. Just as he was finishing a man walked in, he was a bald man with a top hat on, he wore a tuxeto and had a bag hanging from his shoulder and laid it down on the table and spoke " Iam a spy for this relm and in this bag is wepons for you we would like you to kill any goblins you see out there ok good we have repaired your boat now you must be off. Jack was in his boat before he new it and was off again. He sailed for days just singing to himself when something suprising happend. He came to a huge cliff with the bigest castle he had ever seen. But something was wrong he herd screaming so he took the steps up. When he got to the top an arrow nearly hit him right in the head. They were right in the middle of a seige. So he grabbed his bag and opened it he saw a small pistle he grabbed it and fired. Then so fast it was a bur and arrow came up and hit his leg and he fell off the cliff. Down down down he went then he hit the water with a bang. He swam to his boat and went off. he was driving threw the mud over flowing with excitment that he would soon be the first man to go around the entire reigon. But he still had to get on the boat elavater to go down because his relm was at the bottom. Thousands of people were gatherd to see him come home. But he came too close to the water fall. Hundreds of people had fallen off it before but none had survived.This time he couldnt stop it and him and his boat fell. The boat shatterd into thousands of peices.

THE END