The GuyFriend

2weeks later

Nicki POV

I've been out of the hospital for about a week now, and I think its time to explain everything to Niall that I remember about my past. We were sitting in our dorm watching TV, when I decided it was time. "Ni, I think its time I explain everything." I said. " Ok, lets start out with the beginning." He responded. "Well, this all started when me and Louis met three years ago, When I first saw him I knew that their was this weird connection between us you know. I was walking on the sidewalk, singing Bruno Mars "When I Was You Man". When he walked over and tapped my shoulder. And that is the first time I met him. We became really good friends. We would walk with each other three times a day. This one time we were arguing about which person, Nicki Minaj, or Cierra was the best female rapper. We would argue back and forth. Then I pushed him and took off running. He chased after me and tried to get me. Then I tripped. And he fell on top of me. We got up and we were staring in each others eyes and we kissed for the first time. I was completely freaking out on the inside. The next day was the worst day of my life. My mom had woke me up and said my aunt had getting in an accident and she was gone. I dart up and ran to Louis' house and couldn't stop crying at all. He opened the door I explained everything and fell asleep crying in his lap. Then the next morning I woke up and Louis was still asleep and I got up and couldn't take it anymore. I wrote him a note saying sorry if I forget him and stuff. I ran home and locked myself in my room for about 2 years only coming out to eat." I finished. "Holy shit, so all that happen, then you forgot about him but remembered your family. So Now you remember why you cut yourself out and who it was. Wow." He said in shock. " Yeah, that is the main reason why I couldn't tell you in the hospital, someone like Louis could have been listening. I don't want him to know who it was , and is." I explained. " Well, who is is it, I wanna know." He hurried me. I motioned for him to come closer and whispered it to him he gasped. "He caused you to do that, him." He asked. I nodded. "I really need to talk Louis. I wanna be with him. He is my everything." I said. Niall awwed and nodded. " He really loves you I can tell." Niall replied. "I'll talk to him tomorrow. We need sleep. Night Ni!" I said walking over to my bed. "Night Nickels." He replied. I lied down and thought, how in the world could it have been him. But in a part of my mind, it knew it was him the entire time. Harry.

Well, that was very very interesting wasn't it. How many dreamers guesses it? I wonder? It looks like we are on a ride for a crazy ending aren't we. Looks like Harry has been exposed.

I love you guys and hope you love the book but I need you help, since its ending and I'm making a sequel to the book I need you guy to help me with the title of the next book. Just comment what you think it should be, I will pick one and give you a shout out.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Follow

See Ya

Dreamers

Kayle