Chapter 1

Okay today is my first day of senior year. I am so glad I am at my final year, oh and my name is Kaightlynn Williamson. I am 18 years old. I currently live with my mom my dad passed away when I was 7. He was in the military. I have his picture in my car. Moving on, do I have a boyfriend his name is Aurthur Rush he is 18 too. We both want to go to the same college. Scotland University. He wants to do professional football. I any to go into the medical field. He is the star quarter back. I am the captain of the cheerleading squad. Yeah your probably thinking this is a typical love story, but it's really not. So a little bit more about college Aurthur and I sent our applications in at the same time. In the manual it's sats girls and guys are allowed to share form rooms. I want to share a dorm room with Aurthur, and not for that reason. I just want to keep an eye on him, he isn't really trust worthy. I have caught him flirting with other girls, and kissing other girls but I give him the benefit of the doubt. I am going to skip through the school year and trust me nothing good and worth telling happened. So, it's the last day of school, thank God I made through my final year of high school. Today after school I should be getting a letter from the college I want to go to starting whether or not I got in. I am so excited for the last bell to ring. The click finally struck 3:10 I bolted to my locker grabbed all my stuff and threw in my back seat and raced home and I could only think about the application.

****************************
Sorry this chapter my seem a little short but I will add another chapter soon