Chapter 8

KAIGHTLYNNS P.O.V

Arthur and I decided to wait a couple of years to go to college and now I'm glad Jason is taking such good care of me right now. I am falling more in love with him everyday. I haven't talked to Arthur yet. I just don't think I have feelings for him anymore. I just have figure things out. Jason lit some candles and turned the lights off so I could relax.

"I love you Jason." I say
"I love you too Kaightlynn." He said kinda sad

What's wrong, you don't really love me do you I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it." I said

"No Kaightlynn I do love you I am just trying to resist you."
He said biting his bottom lip, which I found so sexy.
I just blushed and looked away trying to cover myself up.
"Do not cover yourself up you are so beautiful." He said
I got up and dried myself off and went and for dressed. When I came out he already made my bed. I thought to myself why doesn't Arthur so this for me maybe because doesn't love me. I walked out of the room all purky and then once again I was pinned against the wall and I looked up to see Jason. He was rubbing all over my body and we almost kissed then he walked away.

"What was that for you just teased me and left me hanging."

"Sorry but I have to resist you Kaightlynn."

He shut his door so I went down to the living room to watch TV. I soon fall asleep and wake up in my bed and I look at the time and it was 4:30 pm. I slept for nearly 5 hours. I walked down stairs to Jason making dinner which was a fruit salad.
A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

**Phone convo**
Kaightlynn-k
Arthur-a

A: I will be home around noon today okay baby

K: Okay babe...I will see at noon.

A: Okay bye I love you

K: Love you too and bye
**End of conversation**
It was currently 10:30 am. Me and Jason are sitting on the couch and I see him looking at me and I look over at him and crashed his lips onto mine. He deepened the kiss and he laid me on down on the couch and was between my legs. I was now 11:00 we have been kissing and laying on the couch for thirty minutes. I hear someone walk in and Jason is thrown across the room. I look up at an angry Arthur. The next thing I knew I was being dragged up the stairs in my room and Arthur locked the door behind him.

"How could you do that to me Kaightlynn?"

"Arthur I'm sorry it was an accident it didn't mean anything I promise." I say lying

He walk over to me and slapped me. I got up off the floor and punched him. Then he swung his fist punching me in the eye and he got on top of me and punched me in the face two more times before Jason broke the door down and attacked Arthur and I screamed for Arthur to get out and never come back and we were threw. I was kicked in the side of the head by Arthur and everything went black.
****************************
Please vote and read this is one of the best things I have ever wrote....
~~Lacey~~