EXO PROFILE: SUHO

Suho
   Stage Name: Suho
   Birth Name: Kim Jun Myun
   Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist
   Birthday: May 22, 1991
   Zodiac sign: Gemini
   Nationality: Korean
   Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
   Blood Type: AB
   Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
   Subunit: EXO-K
   Super Power (Badge): Water

Suho facts:
   – He is from Seoul, South Korea.
   – Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (4 years older)
   – Education: Korea National University of Arts – Majoring in Acting
   – He dreamed of becoming a singer since he was in elementary school.
   – Suho was discovered through street casting and joined SM in 2006.
   – When he was a trainee, he and SHINee’s Minho traveled to China together for a month to learn Mandarin.
   – His nicknames are “Sunnouncer” (Suho + Announcer), “Esuhort” (Suho + Escort), “Leader”, “Jun Ma Hao”
   – Personality: Exemplar, polite and considerate.
   – He is said to look like Choi Siwon (Super Junior).
   – He was mentioned by Super Junior’s Kyuhyun in “Mr. Simple” album.
   – He shares a room with Sehun.
   – He made a brief appearance in TVXQ’s MV “HaHaHa Song” along with members Kai and Chanyeol.
   – His habit is clearing his throat by saying “ah!”
   – He is very polite and considerate.
   – He volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children so he played with them and tidied up the facilities.
   – He likes joking a lot, but Chen almost never laughs at his jokes since he finds them weird. (Star Show 360)
   – Baekhyun says that even if Suho suffers from a small/minor injury, he will scream like it’s very painful. XD
   – He likes to solve problems with peaceful conversations.
   – He buys his fellow members delicious food.
   – He likes to check in on each of his members to see how they’re doing and if anything’s bothering them.
   – He says out of all of the EXO members, he’s the best at public speaking.
   – He’s really close to Sehun. They know each other for 9 years (as of 2016).
   – He shares room with Sehun.
   – His hobbies are cycling, acting, imitating SHINee’s Jonghyun, playing golf.
   – His favorite food is sushi.
   – His favorite colors are violet and gold.
   – His favorite number is 8.
   – His favorite type of music is funk rock.
   – His favorite movie is ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’.
   – The most memorable gift he has received was an electric piano his parents gave to him for graduating high school.
   – He often goes to the Han River.
   – He’s close with JongHyun, Minho, Taemin (SHINee) and Leeteuk, Donghae and KyuHyun (Super Junior)
   – His role models are Super Junior hyungs and DBSK hyungs.
   – He says that if he wasn’t an EXO member, he probably would’ve become a teacher.
   – He acted in the movie “One Way Trip” (2016).
   – He acted in the drama series “To The Beautiful You” (2012 – cameo), “Prime Minister & I” (2013 ep 10-12), “How Are You Bread” (2016), “The Universe’s Star” (2017).
  – He says that if he were to propose to his girlfriend, or ask someone out, it’d be at Myeongdong where it’s super crowded. Then he’ll shout very loudly, “I love you, please accept my feelings”.
  – Suho’s ideal type is a girl with literary interests and has long straight hair.

- ^•^ -
Follow Me..
Vote & Comment.. Please..