.04 My ex

(Becca Tobin as Cindy Lake)
------------------------------------------------------

Monday.

A normal teenager would say that Monday is the worst day of the week.

The day even angels would not even dare to enjoy because the word 'Monday' it is the word of the demons.

Well,in short, Monday is evil.

Well,not for me. I'm not your fucking normal teenager anyway.

I officially love Monday starting two days ago.

We have to go to school, which means that I got to see Everett today.

Lucky me.

After what happened on that Friday night, I can't get Everett's face out of my head. Everything I do reminded me of him.

"Hi, sexy"
I turn around to see Cindy, my ex girlfriend, standing there in her cheerleading outfit. She's your typical Miss popular, the captain of the cheerleading squad in our school.

She's the Queen. Everybody wants to fuck her. Well, she's short,pretty and blonde. Every guy wants a piece of that. Sorry to say, but she's not dumb, just like what all of you think.

She's a schemer. She gets whatever she wants.

We dated for a month after meeting her at a party in our third week of school.

Well,she's a bitch but I guess it's tolerable for a patient man like me.

"Hi" I said the same to her,without the sexy word tho.

She gave me a seductive smile that causes me to shiver in an ugly way.

It made me remember the time that we lose our virginity to each other. We're drunk and stupid. I can't even remember most of it.

I woke up the next day naked and sleeping next to her with my hands on her exposed breasts.

Remembering that day,

makes me want to puke.

She's an evil, spiteful bitch.

 She did something to me in the past that traumatized me.

I hate her for doing that to me. The reason for our break up. I break up with her after a month, and she seems fine with it because I'm just another fuck for her.

I don't even want to remember it. My secret. My older brother and sister are the only one who knew about it.

" I can't forget you" she said while slightly lifting her skirts. I know it's not me that she can't forget, but our sex. That girl like it fast and hard. I don't find the reason to enjoy it because
I don't feel any special feelings towards her but lust.

"O---kay" I really want to go, someone save me.

"Paul" someone called out to me loudly,thank heavens. Safe.I wave at my classmates, Shiela and Mae, and ran to them. I gave Cindy a nod and start walking to my first class.

I'm lucky that Nick and Seb didn't spot me together with Cindy because they will endlessly tease me about it.

We talk about this new restaurant in town that Shiela really wants to go to. She said that it serves really delicious chocolate cake. I love cakes,maybe I should go and invite Everett to come with me. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Cindy is no longer in my mind now because I'm already here in front of my classroom. I'm so excited to see Everett.

Shiela and Mae entered the classroom before me.

I'm giving myself a pep talk to relax and act cool.

I entered the classroom and noticed that Everett's is still not here. I can't help the disappointed look on my face.

He's late, I just know.

"Paul Jackson"

I turn around to see Everett Swan leaning on the wall,

looking as dreamy as ever.