Chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV

It's all my fault. We got 89. So sad

"I'm sorry guys. I can't really focus. My mind so messed with something. I've got mental block. Sorry." I said.

" It's ok. At least you tried to concentrate well. Just do it better next time" he said.

"Thanks." I'm not sure if they are ok.

At the canteen

"So. I have a plan, so that we will know each other, as bestfriends" Meliodas said.

" What is it?" I asked him.

" We will have a picnic. Tomorrow about 9:00 am. We'll meet at the park. Deal?" He said.

" Ummmm. I think deal." I agreed.

I'm soooo eexxcciitteedd! My heart skipped a beat. My hungerness disappeared. It is filled with butterflies. My organs are partying without a music. It must be crazy.

" See ya tomorrow! Hope we'll enjoy" he said.

Ahhhh!  I'm fucking crazy! I'm gonna die! Hahahah joke I'm not gonna die now. The story is still not finished.

Around 6:00 pm. at her room...

She can't forget for what happened earlier. She nevermind their grades. She is smiling. It never removed all day.

Meliodas' side

Oh my god! I can't believe. She will be with me all day. But I have a secret that I will never tell her. My demonic power.

Someone's POV

His demonic power came from where he had been studying. When a Demon Lord attacks their school. He's the one who defeated it. But the power of the Lord went to his body and everybody feared him. That's why he transferred a school.

Flashback...

"Class, lets go to the science lab. We will have our experiment today. Make sure that you wear the lab gown and bring all of your things. Clear?" The teacher said.

And then. There is a loud crash coming from the gate. the students are panicking... Running anywhere. It was the Demon Lord.

Other students were eaten by the Demon Lord. Others were trying to kill it. but they can't. Meliodas picked up his hidden sword from his backpack. Actually. He's a soldier from the castle of Liones village. He always bring his sword in case of emergency. He defeated the Lord. But the soul of the Lord went to his body.

He didn't became a Demon Lord. He just had those dark violet lines & spirals. Everyone feared him. No one went near to him. He's so depressed about it. He cried and cried. He finished the school year and then transferred to the Miyoshi Academy. He made a chemical that his demonic power will disappear. And it worked. Until now.

End of Flashback

"I hope, my demonic power won't appear ANYMORE."

**†††**†††**†††**†††**†††**†††**†††**††

End of Chapter 3

Love you all. Votes & comments are highly appreciated!!!

-Kaze💖