Part-1

" Anika mam , please wake up . Badi mam is been calling for you since an hour." Came the annoying voice of sweety. Yeah ! sweety, our annoying helper, but more like my only helper who always escapes me from my mothers wrath.

" please sweety, just five more minutes. " I replied sleepily.

"If you don't get out that bed right now, I'm personally gonna come and drag you out of the bed." My moms angry voice startled me in sleep.Knowing my mother, since like 22 years of my life she ll definitely do it . So , taking that as a cue I jumped out of bed and went inside my favorite shower thinking of the things to escape this irritating house. Like always ,great ideas occur in showers, I got a brilliant idea to escape my mom for today.

  Getting ready in my favorite peach colored tank top and long skirt , I started downstairs with a perfect plan. But then again , it's my mom we are talking about. Huff!!!,

" Anika ! Where are you going ? You need to attend cookery class today. If you don't learn your cake baking today , they said they are gonna kick you out of class."

" oh mom! You remember my friend raashi, she got into an accident last night and is in critical condition. I'm just going to see her." I said to her with my best puppy dog looks and ran towards the main door.

I heard mom muttering what m I gonna do with this girl, but as usual ignoring it I walked towards the garage. Before I could reach a voice interrupted and that's non other than my dad.

" Anika , I need to talk to you. Come with me to my study right now. "

--------------------------

Longest 15 minutes of my life, dad was continuously talking seriously on phone . And mom , she was having a radiant smile on her face. Okay! This doesn't happen like ever. Now my mind started thinking of different scenarios which lead to this sudden discussion.

Did my looser friend called home for me and mom caught that she didn't have any accident? Damn! I should have called her before giving excuse to my mom.

Or may be that stupid chef of my cookery classes called dad about the blast I did in his kitchen. Shit! I should have blasted his head instead of kitchen!!!

Or that little looser brother of mine did something. I surely am gonna give him some piece of mind!!!!

All my thoughts came to halt with the voice of my father" Anika you remember Arjun malhotra, son of my friend Dev and Aisha ?"

" yeah ! OF course dev uncle and Aisha Aunty are like coolest persons . Except their son , psychopath "  I mumbled the last part inaudible  to them.

" yup! That's really good then. " came an enthusiastic voice of my mother.

Okay ! Now it's getting more and more suspicious , all my doubts flew off with just one clarity from my dad.

" we decided that you two get married by next month. Since you already like dev and Aisha I'm  sure you ll be fine with Arjun too. He's coming to meet you after two days . So I suggest you be prepared for it."

What???????. That bomb blasted in my head head for a long time. My only wish in my life is to get married to the person I love. Now that stupid Arjun malhothra is gonna take that away from me. That psychopath , egoistic pig . No way I'm not gonna let that happen. Hell! I'm  not gonna let this marriage happen even.

     Get ready for the worst days of your life Arjun malhotra.

------------------------------------------------------
Please I need support . Share this story , vote and comment.