The found run away she-wolf

"Run just keep running and you'll be safe. all you have to do is ke-"

"YOU CANT HIDE JESSICA! NOT FROM ME!" Jackson my ex bf or not an ex idk? but I'm done with his abusive ass. so yah he's an ex.

'All most there just keep running!' my wolf Zoey yelled at me in my head

2 HR LATER

'Ok you can rest now Jes were safe.'
"For how long!? I'm a Rogue now any territory I cross my life will be on the line!"
'I know your scared, but please be patient. everything will get better in time' she states with a gentle tone, which calmed me down.

I couldn't run anymore I could also feel my body to slowly start to shut down. looking around the cost was clear. so I sat down by a large tree and laid down against it already starting to go to complete darkness. but before I went to sleep I herd a twig snap.

DAWSON'S P.O.V.

I was currently sitting at my desk when I feel my third in command Chase mind linked me
'Alpha we have word that there is a rogue in the territory on the south wing.'
'Ok thank you Chase I'll see to it right away' while I was replying I was already out of my office and headed to the door.

Once out side I walked to the nearest tree and shifted to my pitch black wolf with a white wolf paw print.

As I was running to the south wing my wolf was stirring in side my mind.

'Chris what's wrong with you?' Chris is my wolf
'I don't know? I feel like something is about to happen.'

With that said I pushed my paws to go faster.

10 min later

As I aprotched were the rogue was spotted, I quickly shifted back and put a pair of basketball shorts on.

I was surprised while I'm walking around the area that there wasn't a horrible smell but a strawberry and vanilla scent in the air.

Following the scent I finally came across a girl laying on the ground in a ball. from what I could see, she wore short jean shorts, that showed some bruises across her legs, she had a white tank top wich also showed bruises on her arms. she had brown hair and lush full pink lips.

My wolf was going crazy and the bruises on her body angered him. that's when it all clicked...
MATE!

Ok this is my 1st werewolf book so I hope you like it.