Baekhyun how could you!

(At school)
BaekHyun!!
(You run to BaekHyun)
How could you do this to me!?
I did! I don't love you anymore! You understand!
So you dumped me for this piece of crap! Why BaekHyun? What did I do wrong?!
Lots of stuff!
(You cry a slap BaekHyun) Fine then you don't appreciate me no more! Ok then!
(You leave crying. When you got into your classroom you couldn't pay attention to your teacher)
________-ah! Is something wrong?!
Oh, No Mrs.Hills.
You sure?!
Yes!
(After class you walk home crying, while you was walking home you saw BaekHyun and that other girl that he is dating hugging each other. But then when she wanted BaekHyun to kiss her, he didn't)
You thought that was odd when you and BaekHyun was first dating he kiss you but when BaekHyun and that other is now dating he didn't want to kiss her. Ahh whatever!
(You got home and took a shower and went to your room)
I miss BaekHyun so much! How could he do this to me!
(You go to bed and sleep and the sun start rising)
I really want to kill myself now!
(You get ready for school and then you go to school when you got to school you wonder how you should kill yourself. So you thought you should go to the roof of your school , then you run to the roof when you got to the roof everyone was looking at you while you wanted to fall from the roof down then you spotted the BaekHyun was looking at you also, but then he ran away. Then you heard someone call your name)
_______-ah!
(It was BaekHyun)
_______-ah

TO BE CONTINUED...