Payback

Yandere: Where is that brat? (Grabs Katona) Info chan: Hello. I heard you won't go down without a fight. Yandere: And your right! Yandere chan tries to stab info chan but fails. Yandere:Impossible! Info chan: Nothing's impossible for me. Yandere chan tries to hit info chan again but fails Yandere chan: I have been through all the training! Which have you been in?! Who taught you! Info chan:None of your business. Senpai is mine! Yandere: That's what she said. Yandere finally stabs info chan and wins the fight Yandere:Yes!! Finally!!! Info chan stabs Yandere and sees her bleed. Info chan:Looks like senpai is mine. Yandere chan cries on the  cold hard ground. Yandere: Senpai please I love you. And Yandere stops breathing. Info chan laughs and calls for senpai. Info cabin: oh senpai! Senpai: yes? Look what I did for you! Senpai see the dead body and says what is wrong with you?! Info chan: it's for you. Senpai: have you gone crazy? Senpai run to the police station and tells the police everything. The police and senpai run to the school and sees Yandere chan bleeding and Info chan with the bloody knife. Info chan is arrested and was sent to life in jail. Yandere chan is in the hospital with blood still on her. Nurse: Yandere someone is here to see you. Yandere: a visitor? Senpai walks in says hi and blushes and I die from fangirlness. Yandere: Senpai? Senpai:yes? Yandere: what are you doing here? You should be with info chan. Senpai: info chan is a freak and a murder but don't worry your safe now. Yandere and senpai both blush. Yandere: Why do you care about me? Senpai: cause I wanna be more than just friends. Yandere will you go out with me? Yandere chan feels her emotions change in five seconds and says yes almost instantly. Yandere gets better from the hospital and as soon as she gets out Yandere and Senpai sit and have a picnic under the cherry blossom tree where you confess your love to your true love. Yandere chan is glad with her new and first man and info chan is sad and in jail and that my friends is the end.

Credits
Words by: Me
Thoughts by: me
Inspiration by: Yandere dev
And that's all I have for credits XD