chapter 1

Being in love with two girls is difficult and I know it's wrong but I just can't help the fact that I love them both. Brionna and Faith are both beautiful and both the girls of my dreams and I would love to have them both to myself but I know I can't. But best belive if  I was able to  they would both be my wife , and both the mother of my children living in one house as a happy family, and hopefully I can make it happen one day.

Lucas Coly

I woke up this morning and felt somebody next to me,  when I looked to my right I had Brionna's beautiful self laying next to me in one of my t-shirts in which I'm guessing she put on last night when I was sleeping .I starred atherosclerosis for a few more seconds before getting up to start my day. As soon as I got up from my bed my phone began to play All I Do By B5 indicating that Faith was calling me as she usually does every morning to make sure my day goes smoothly.

Phone conversation

Faith Baby 😍: Goodmorning baby !

Lucas Bae😍: Goodmorning Beautiful!

Faith Baby😍: well I'm just calling to tell you that I love you future husband and hope your day goes well baby.

Lucas Bae😍: I love you also future wife and my day is always good when I hear your beautiful voice and even better when I wake up to you in the morning. But baby I have I have a question

Faith Baby😍: awww baby you're the sweetest I swear ! And what's the question?

Lucas Bae😍: when are you going to give me my first seed?

Faith Baby😍: whenever you want baby. ,aubergine we can try this weekend since it's our weekend?

Lucas Bae😍: sounds like a plan baby . I'll see you tonight after work I love you beautiful.

Faith Baby 😍: alright baby I love you also handsome

End of Phone Conversation

With that our conversation ended. If you're wondering what she meant by "our" weekend , I stay with her on weekends in a house we bought together because I can't bring her back to my place for the fact that I live with Brionna. Yes I know I'm wrong for the double life that I'm living but I can't help the fact what I love them both equally. I've been living this double life for about 4 years because I been with Brionna for 5 years and been with Faith for 4 years. I don't know how I managed to have them both for so long but I do and I'm happy I have them both as my girl and all to myself even though at times I feel a little off about Brionna's love for me because for the past 2 years she's been acting different toward me and I don't know why but I guess I'll talk to her about it soon.

Brionna

I woke up to the sound of the shower running which meant that Lucas was in the shower and it gave me time to call Jacquess and see how his sexy ass is doing this morning. Yes I'm cheating on Lucas because I don't want him no more I'm only with him because I don't have to work he pays my bills and and gives me money . At first I was deeply in love with Lucas and best believe the sex is fucking  bomb as hell also but I just can't see myself with him anymore because I know these batches want him and I don't want no bitch taking my income away from me so I play like I still love him and I don't carry if that's foul it's my way of life. But I got out of bed got my phone and called Jacquess.

Phone Conversation

Jacquess: Goodmorning baby . What you doing up so early especially after the long hot night we had last night

Brionna : Goodmorning baby and maybe because I couldn't get you off mind and you had me sleeping like a baby last night

Jacquess: oh really now ? How about we replay last night tonight at my place sexy

Brionna: I wouldn't mind sexy because I love every bit and inch of it last night daddy

Jacquess : oh did now !? Just know that when you come over tonight ima make you scream my name baby and that's a promise

Brionna: mm I like the sound of that baby but let me call you when I'm out the house baby I'll talk to you later love you daddy

Jacquess: see you tonight sexy

End of Phone Conversation

Shit I love me some Jacquess , his lips , his eyes, his body lord just everything about that boy has me going crazy ! Tonight I swear I'm going to give him the baby his been asking me for since we made 1 year together . Yup I said it 1 year together and I don't regret it not one bit even though Lucas gives me the world and more I just don't love him no more all I see is dollar signs when  I see him honestly. A few minutes after  I got off the phone with Jacquess, Lucas came out the shower looking good as hell body glizzing with with dripping down is abs his lips full and pink mm God this man is just too good looking right now . Don't get me wrong I still have love for him but I'm not in love any more but what can I do.

Lucas Coly

When I stepped out the bathroom I noticed Brionna couldn't take her eyes off me as she kept biting her lip and honestly I would give her some good good right now but I'm not about to do especially not when I'm having doubts about her because I've noticed that she doesn't even come as much as she used to and she doesn't even show me the same live she did before but I love her so I'm letting it ride out . As she kept looking at me I just ignored her and continued to get ready for work and my weekend with Faith because I know she would never switch up on me.