▪▪Prologue▪▪

"Ohh,oppa,palliwa.Before it gone red,"the girl said to the man who still happily watching her.

   Without they knowing,a man sees them with the heart full of anger and jealousy.

    "Arraseo,Yerin-ah,"the man said when he sees Yerin safely crossed the road. Then,he begin o crossed it but then a car coming to him with full speed.

   "TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!"Yerin yelled then running to Taehyung and pushed him. Unluckily,she bounced to the back of the car.

   The car stopped for awhile and the driver was so shocked. Her wasn't his target,it was HIM.Kim Taehyung,that guy.

   Taehyung who waspushed to the roadside was so shocked seeing Yerin unconcousily on the road. Blood covered her beautiful body that covered with pink shirt and jeans.

  "Yerin-ah,"he walked toward her pushed the netizens who blocked his way. His eyes full of tears that he can't even sees well. He poked Yerin's cheeks slowly.

   "Wake up,Yerin-ah.Jebalyo. Don't leave me,"he said. Yerin opened her eyes heavily,slowly then her hand rubbed Taehyung cheeks.

   "Ul...lji..mma,Ooo...oppa!!Nan...gw..ean..cha...chana,"Yerin said stutteredly while holding the pain.

  "Yerin-ah,just wait.The ambulance is coming.Just a little bit,"Taehyung said pleadedly.

    "Yo..you will..ll b..e ok..okay...wit...witho..out...me,a..rrachi..I ...kno...know..you...you..re..strong,"Yerin said.

   "Sar...Saranghae,T..tae.hyun...hyung...opp..oppa..ye..yeogwo...won..hi,"Yerin said then closed her eyes slowly.

"Hiks...hikss...nad...nado...sarang...saranghae,Ye..rin..ahhh..please...be...s..strong..hiks...I...nee..need you..fo...for...the..re...rest of...my..my..li..life,"Taehyung said while holding Yerin hand.

Yerin cl
     ••CO▪▪MP▪▪LEX••

HAI...NICE TO MEET YOU...

IM NOT A NEW AUTHOR BUT IM STILL TERRIBLE WITH MY OWN GRAMMAR. THAT WHY,IM ONLY GET OVER 70 FOR MY ENGLISH TEST..

IM VERY THANKED FOR EVERYONE WHO READ MY BOOK AT @RUINDKHUNZANDRIA

I GOT OVER THOUSAND READER FOR IT'S SO HARD FOR ME...

I WILL RE-EDIT IF I HAD TIMES...Hihihi..Im not a fake one...

My phone broken and i dont know the password..