ShadowXReader

*Huh? Is this some kind of... gun?* You thought. The weapon looked very sophisticated yet small. "Let's get over with this" Shadow said as he stood up, snatched his gun from your hand and started to walk to the small room. Scourge started teasing him. "What's the matter Shadow? Are you-" Shadow interrupted him when he throws a chaos spear at him. Then he entered in the room. "What are you waiting for? Go!" I said as I pushed you into the room. You were refusing cause he have treat you like a pile of trash the last days and you didn't want to imagine what he might do with you in that room. However I was stronger than you so soon you were already in the dark room. "Seven minutes start now. Have fun." I said with a little evil smirk on my face as I slammed the door and locked it. You stayed there, waiting. Some seconds later you got pinned against the wall right besides the door. Those crimson red eyes were staring at yours. "Don't you dare try anything mad on me, Shadow" (Note: The last thing you though he would do to you was what he's going to do next) "Something like this?" He said in his monotone voice but sounded a bit seductive somehow. Then he kissed you with tons of passion and fiercely in your lips. With some confusion you kissed him back trying to match his kiss. Then he pulled away for some air, you still were pinned against the wall, you asked what you had in mind. "Shadow, why are you now treating me like this?" He remained silence for some seconds. "Please forgive me ___. I'm in love with you but I didn't want anyone to know... except for you and now that here we are only you and me. I know you understand" He was right about it. You stared at his eyes that unusually were filled with different beautiful emotions making them glow. He took off his hands of your arms; you put your hands in his cheeks and give him a tender kiss. Then he kissed you back roughly wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. Suddenly he bit your bottom lip enough hard to make you open your mouth and quickly got his tongue inside your mouth. His tongue treated yours sweetly as he explored. When he started nibbling your neck he also got his hands under your shirt, started to unbutton your bra and rub your back. Then he licked your neck making you loose and moan. You felt like in a deep trance that you didn't even notice that he started to unbutton your jean. Then the reality literally hit you two when I open the door (remember you were right besides the door). You quickly made up your bra and buttoned your jeans as you felt that for some reason they were unbuttoned. Then I watched behind the door cause I felt I hit something. "Ah! SORRY!! I didn't know you where there! Emm... Well times up" I said nervously. You and Shadow sat next to each other in the couch. When everyone was paying attention on what was Rouge going to get from the box Shadow whispered at your ear. "Follow me" You followed outside the house. Then he took out a chaos emerald and after a light you and Shadow were in the space. "Where are we?" You asked. "This is the ARK" He started walking insinuating to follow him again, you did so and he showed you the entire ARK. He finally showed a small bedroom. When you two entered he closed the door. "This used to be my bedroom when I lived here" He said, then he saw you with a smile on his face, got closer to you and give you a kiss and start again the game but this time you got further cause now nobody could stop you.