I fancy you.

I fancy you ,

I fancy Every single inch of your creation and everything you are .

I ask myself , how could someone be so perfect ? But I never believed in perfection until the very first moment I saw you . You walked in with your charming self and blew me away . I wish I could describe what I felt but telling you that my heart started rushing is as specific as I can get but it was more than that . It was like the the waves hitting the shore so strong in cold rainy days on to my heart .

I knew from the very first moment that you were something. and something I'm going to want to remember forever .

I fancied you and I still do . In fact , I fell in love ..

I fell In love with your voice that sounds like a lullaby I'd want to listen to forever and never get bored of

I fell in love with your eyes , so green I can see oceans of hope looking at tem

I fell in love with your smile and I hope I don't sound too cliché saying this but it brightens me and my world up . Seeing you put that smile on your face makes me the happiest

I fell in love with the way I can tell you anything and everything knowing that you won't judge me .

I fell in love with the inner kid inside you .

I fell in love with the way you hate complaining or talking about your problems because you think the world has bigger problems .

I fell in love with your facial expressions that always out a smile on my face .

I fell in love with the way you don't judge a book by it's cover .

I fell in love with the way you be alive in love.

I fell in love with the way you actually care and listen.

I fell in love with the way you're always surprising .

I fell in love with the way you brought out the best in me .

I simply fell in love ..

But falling isn't always the best part

I knew you were to good to be true .