Narwhal

I dunno its just that I'm losing so much blood that I can't concentrate. I felt A lot better when Unicorn put the "Bandaid" on my cut. I got salt water into my eyes. When my vision cleared, I saw Unicorn crying. Unicorn tears heal wounds.(Plus they are silver) "UNICORN*hits her in the head with a newspaper*( and yes we brought a newspaper just in case we got bored)"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. UNICORN TEARS HEAL WOUNDS. CRY IN THE BUCKET AND WE WILL PORE IT OVER MY WOUND."(You can see who the smart one in this friendship is) She cried in the bucket(We all do it sometimes) and pored it over my wound. It made the blood stop and all it left was a scar. Now I'm sleepy. Usiejdouypottxy uuxpcp...Sorry, fell asleep on keyboard.When I woke up, Unicorn was gone. But she left a note in the sand. It said"Went to go find food"I heard something in the trees so I thought it was her. "Hey Unicorn what did you br-"it wasn't Unicorn. It was monkeys. You may think monkeys are harmless but these monkeys have spikes and fangs. I'm still a little sore,but I can't walk. I start screaming "UNICORN!!"no response."UNICORN!!HELP!!". Still no response. The monkeys start circling in when I hear a sound in the trees"Great,more monkeys"But it was UNICORN!She started to charge at the monkeys,but the monkeys just started screeching,and then they left. "You have saved my life twice" She simply asks"You hungry?" I reply with"Starving. How long was I out?" "About 4 hours" she says."I gathered a lot of mangos, fish, and coconuts."she tells me. "Can I have the fish?"I say. "Maybe we should try and build a shelter here. We could cut down some wood." I say."We should build a tree house" she says. "Ok" I wonder what my parents are doing. Unicorns parents seem to care for her a lot. My mom might have noticed that I'm gone by now. Right now I would be coming home from school. Maybe the animals at school are wondering what happened to me. Because I'm not coming back for a long time.