Go Out With Me

/School/

"Momo!" i went to my chair when Chaeyoung call me. 

"Where were you? I was waiting for you" Chaeyoung said pulling her phone out, she want to show me something.  "Look i now you will like it" 

(OoO) Note: uhmmm.. Its SPG for the Matured/Grownups only.

the two of us are watching i was focus in the video the chaeyoung look at the window i was confuse so i look around and  see Mina approaching at me she look at the phone then i quickly grab it. 

"Did you bring the sheet at the nurse office" she said not looking at me. 

"ahh..hahah , that sheet i completely forgot, sorry" 

"Bring them at the end of the week" shes looking at me then look away

"This week? sure . i will. bye" i said i don't want to feel this awkward moment we have now. 

 "And were out of chalk" She said looking at me then the black board then look at me " They are in the teachers office.Will you go get them?" then she turn around 

"Chalks? why do i have to get them?" i said then she stop walking then look at me seriously

"You know what i think? Since your wronged with Jungyeon too, shouldn't you apologize first?" She said , uhm to think about it whose jungyeon? ohh maybe the brown bear. and shes straight forward.. 

"Why..should i apologize? What it is to you?" i said mocking her.

"Sure. its your business.It was just an advice." She said looking at me then she walk now outside our room.I drop Chaeyoung phone's then she grab it i want to slap her really bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im here walking out from the teacher's room, the chalk box on my hand and thinking of that girl.  "Who on Earth is he lecturing me?" taking one of the chalk then drop it. "Shouldn't you apologize first?" Its repeating at my mind "How dare she tell me to apologize first? Is she your sister or something? Why do you care? I said kicking our wall. "Who she think she is? Once i tansfer it all over!" i said in confident tone. 

"Minari! Minari! Hey! " i hear her name so i look around but shes not there then i went to the window then look up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina pov

"What are you doing?" Sana said handling me the soda she holding

"Just enjoying the spring sun" i said then look outside 

"Did you tell Momo to apologize earlier?" Sana blurt out of no whee then i just nob"Why? who care if they fight" She said then i look at her.

"That wouldn't be a fight, she just get beat up." i said looking at sana. " She probably regretting it" 

"True, Its absurd. But she look cool fighting back" she said then i just look outside. "The boys in our classroom is so lame but shes... " she said then i just nod again

"You made momo wash the nurse office sheet. right?" i nod " Isn't class 1-2's turn? then did yerin wash that last two weeks ago?" she said then i look at her 

"It is , but i volunteered" i said " You must really hate her right?" Sana said then i look at her again "True? she ignore's you then act to be cool. He look down because we are just in the -country side? Right?" Sana said i just looking at her then smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fck?? I drop the chalk box then walk away.i heard all their conversation." That wicked girl!!! " im walking at our corridor. "How dare she abuse me like that!? They so mean for the new comers to this school" Shes just a class president. How dare she?!" i said then kick the other rooms door. then i walking upstairs. "MYOUI MINA YOUR ANNOYING!!!.." Then walk to our room. Im so annoyed now because of her. ASHHH MYOUII!!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right?" Sana said then i just smile to her.

"Its not like that.  Shes new, then she has no friend. I thought if she do the school errands , she'd start talking to people and feeling like he belongs" i said to Sana. 

"You care to much to others. Its annoying of you're too nice. " I just laugh what sana said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hirai'sResident-

 "Oh, you're home early" Ms. Hirai 

"I wanted to help you out" Mr.Hirai said helping Ms.Hirai   "We can have the movers pack for us"

"Whats wrong with? i forgot to call the movers" Mrs.Hirai said then look at the calendar. "What's the best day for us to move?" then she notice that something encircle at the calendar." But honey whats this? What is the red circle for?" Mr.Hirai look at the calendar.

"I dont know?" 

"Its not your parents brithday, or your's or mine.It not our wedding anniversary." Mrs. Hirai said to Mr.Hirai then they look at each other then back to the calendar then look at each other.

"Its Momo's Birthday" They said in union. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im staring at myoui mina, she annoy me so much.. 

"Attention! Bow!" She said then look at me

"Momo" i look around and i see her. "Did you get the chalks?" she said then im just staring at her.

"Momoring, Shes asking you something" Chaeyoung said i smile at her then look coldly at our Class president.

"Chemistry is next, so get the periodic table ,too" she said then i just look away flipping my textboook roughly.

"You should go quickly. Thanks." She said then walk away

"you think you can abuse a transfer student"  

"I'll go with you" Chaeyoung said to me smiling 

i stand up then my chair fall. "Hey!!! Myoui!" she turn around and few of our classmate are looking at us bcs the others are outside. then i walk to her. 

"Hey you. " i said coldly staring at her eyes, i raise my arm i want to slap her but i just put it in her shoulder she move a bit. 

"Go out with me" i said out of no where.

.....

....

....

...

"Sure" She said removing my arm at her shoulder " Okay i will"  i was shocked really then she sit on her chair , im just standing there, our classmate tease us now. 

"Momo?.. really?" Chaeyoung said looking at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay im backk >< Long time no update right ^^ im busy right now bcs im a graduating student  😁😁 but i will try to update even im busy. thank you for reading my stories.