Chapter 1: How It Started

One day, in 2017 February 24, a girl ,named Summer, was hanging out with her friends. As they walked through the woods, they found an abandoned house. As they stood in front of the house, the wind howled and the moon shined.When they walked in they could hear the sounds of footsteps and Milly ( Summers best friend) said "I think its time to go home."

Josh (Summer's boyfriend) said "stop being a whimp." But Summer agreed with Milly and thought they should go home but didn't say anything.Summer went a different way from Milly and Josh. She went upstairs and found a room with two beds and little girls clothes. She turned around and thought she saw her boyfriend and went to him. But when she made it to him she figured it was just a statue. When she went back to the room she saw two little girls standing behind her.

"Mommy" they said at the same time. Summer screamed which alerted Milly and Josh. Milly had made it to the room first and when she made it she saw nothing. "What's the matter?" Milly cried. "I saw two little girls but their gone now!" Summer replied. When Josh made it, Milly had already calmed Summer down. They all went downstairs and tried to leave but the doors wouldn't open and Summer began to cry again.