Chapter 1: Team Single for Valentines

*Y/N = Your Name

Kim Y/N was out for the day by some miracle. She felt hungry and decided to just eat out instead of cooking because she was lazy as hell

Humming a random tune, she walked towards a random restaurant that serves some good food because her stomach is being a beast and won't shut up.

She opened the door, was greeted by a waitress and sat down alone. She looked around and saw couples everywhere.

'Lucky me. I just happened to eat out alone on Valentine's Day. God I am so unlucky in love." She couldn't help but think to herself, why was she single?

In the midst of brooding, a waiter came and asked her what she would like to have.

She would have said boyfriend, ran away and never come back.

But she wouldn't so she just said beef steak and mango juice. Once done, she carried on thinking.

Is she ugly? She'd like to think so.

Is it her god awful personality? Maybe.

It was a mystery to her. A puzzle even Sherlock couldn't decipher.

But enough thinking, her food just came and she needed some gas to fill up the tank.

She silently ate and just observed her surroundings. There she saw a man in a business suit and looking fine as hell.

 There she saw a man in a business suit and looking fine as hell

'Holy lord please let him be single.' But alas, a beautiful girl came in and kissed him on the cheek. Y/N sighed in disappointment.

'He isn't, of course he isn't! A guy that attractive can never ever be single.'

The couple giggled and left, leaving quite a big ass tip while doing so.

Y/N just observed still. Until her eyes landed on an expensive looking suit case.

'The handsome guy must've left it here by accident.' What the hell, she just couldn't keep it to herself now.

So she finished her remaining food quickly and grabbed the suit case. She jogged towards the couple that was at the parking lot.

"Excuse me sir! Sir! Sir turn your ass around you left your goddamn suit case!" Yet the guy didn't turn his dumbass around.

So she ran and prayed to God that her stomach won't hurt later. But the goddamn car kept on going faster.

'This bitch better give me some good shit when I return this shit suitcase.'

Now Y/N is angry. And Y/N is evil when she's angry.

As well as constipated.

---

I knoww. I was gone for a long ass time.

Only because I was stuck on chapter 12. So I reread everything and I was quite disappointed with my book.

I feel like my oc acted like a teenager and hell, my story wasn't realistic!

That and I didn't do Park Chan Yeol justice.

And for my readers out there, you don't deserve a crap story.

So I restarted everything. I understand if you don't want to read this anymore.

But I just can't carry on with my old one. It was crappy and unrealistic.

Sorry for the inconvenience, readers!~